Ubuntu 18.04 Top Panel only on one monitor

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP








up vote
5
down vote

favorite
1












I've just upgraded from 16.04 to 18.04 and now I only have the top panel (where Activities, clock, etc. sit) on my primary monitor, is there any way to replicate this so I can have it on both like in Unity?



Thanks







share|improve this question
























    up vote
    5
    down vote

    favorite
    1












    I've just upgraded from 16.04 to 18.04 and now I only have the top panel (where Activities, clock, etc. sit) on my primary monitor, is there any way to replicate this so I can have it on both like in Unity?



    Thanks







    share|improve this question






















      up vote
      5
      down vote

      favorite
      1









      up vote
      5
      down vote

      favorite
      1






      1





      I've just upgraded from 16.04 to 18.04 and now I only have the top panel (where Activities, clock, etc. sit) on my primary monitor, is there any way to replicate this so I can have it on both like in Unity?



      Thanks







      share|improve this question












      I've just upgraded from 16.04 to 18.04 and now I only have the top panel (where Activities, clock, etc. sit) on my primary monitor, is there any way to replicate this so I can have it on both like in Unity?



      Thanks









      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Apr 27 at 5:14









      Miles Hayler

      285




      285




















          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes

















          up vote
          6
          down vote



          accepted










          Check out the Gnome Shell Extension Multi Monitors Add-On.



          Just to mention it: A previous version of this post referenced to the Multiple Monitor Panels Extension, which isn't working properly in 18.04.






          share|improve this answer






















          • Perfect! Thanks
            – Miles Hayler
            Apr 30 at 3:46










          Your Answer







          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "89"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: false,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













           

          draft saved


          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1028621%2fubuntu-18-04-top-panel-only-on-one-monitor%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest






























          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes








          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes








          up vote
          6
          down vote



          accepted










          Check out the Gnome Shell Extension Multi Monitors Add-On.



          Just to mention it: A previous version of this post referenced to the Multiple Monitor Panels Extension, which isn't working properly in 18.04.






          share|improve this answer






















          • Perfect! Thanks
            – Miles Hayler
            Apr 30 at 3:46














          up vote
          6
          down vote



          accepted










          Check out the Gnome Shell Extension Multi Monitors Add-On.



          Just to mention it: A previous version of this post referenced to the Multiple Monitor Panels Extension, which isn't working properly in 18.04.






          share|improve this answer






















          • Perfect! Thanks
            – Miles Hayler
            Apr 30 at 3:46












          up vote
          6
          down vote



          accepted







          up vote
          6
          down vote



          accepted






          Check out the Gnome Shell Extension Multi Monitors Add-On.



          Just to mention it: A previous version of this post referenced to the Multiple Monitor Panels Extension, which isn't working properly in 18.04.






          share|improve this answer














          Check out the Gnome Shell Extension Multi Monitors Add-On.



          Just to mention it: A previous version of this post referenced to the Multiple Monitor Panels Extension, which isn't working properly in 18.04.







          share|improve this answer














          share|improve this answer



          share|improve this answer








          edited Jun 8 at 11:46

























          answered Apr 27 at 15:04









          seasick

          762




          762











          • Perfect! Thanks
            – Miles Hayler
            Apr 30 at 3:46
















          • Perfect! Thanks
            – Miles Hayler
            Apr 30 at 3:46















          Perfect! Thanks
          – Miles Hayler
          Apr 30 at 3:46




          Perfect! Thanks
          – Miles Hayler
          Apr 30 at 3:46

















           

          draft saved


          draft discarded















































           


          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1028621%2fubuntu-18-04-top-panel-only-on-one-monitor%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest













































































          Popular posts from this blog

          Which professions warranted travel in Medieval times?

          How do so many people here on Academia.SE, and in general, afford lavish higher education programs?

          Trouble downloading packages list due to a “Hash sum mismatch” error