problem installing hidapi library

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP








up vote
0
down vote

favorite












I am trying to install the hidapi library but whenever I am trying to follow the instructions still not installed.
I am making sure wether its installed or not by running the following command



ldconfig -p | grep hidapi


so I want to know what is the proper way to install it on my ubuntu.
The steps I am following to install it is to



I am cloning the library into the /usr/lib directory and then following the steps mentioned there







share|improve this question
























    up vote
    0
    down vote

    favorite












    I am trying to install the hidapi library but whenever I am trying to follow the instructions still not installed.
    I am making sure wether its installed or not by running the following command



    ldconfig -p | grep hidapi


    so I want to know what is the proper way to install it on my ubuntu.
    The steps I am following to install it is to



    I am cloning the library into the /usr/lib directory and then following the steps mentioned there







    share|improve this question






















      up vote
      0
      down vote

      favorite









      up vote
      0
      down vote

      favorite











      I am trying to install the hidapi library but whenever I am trying to follow the instructions still not installed.
      I am making sure wether its installed or not by running the following command



      ldconfig -p | grep hidapi


      so I want to know what is the proper way to install it on my ubuntu.
      The steps I am following to install it is to



      I am cloning the library into the /usr/lib directory and then following the steps mentioned there







      share|improve this question












      I am trying to install the hidapi library but whenever I am trying to follow the instructions still not installed.
      I am making sure wether its installed or not by running the following command



      ldconfig -p | grep hidapi


      so I want to know what is the proper way to install it on my ubuntu.
      The steps I am following to install it is to



      I am cloning the library into the /usr/lib directory and then following the steps mentioned there









      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Apr 26 at 16:49









      ShehabAldeen

      11




      11

























          active

          oldest

          votes











          Your Answer







          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "89"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: false,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













           

          draft saved


          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1028480%2fproblem-installing-hidapi-library%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest



































          active

          oldest

          votes













          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes















           

          draft saved


          draft discarded















































           


          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1028480%2fproblem-installing-hidapi-library%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest













































































          Popular posts from this blog

          Which professions warranted travel in Medieval times?

          How do so many people here on Academia.SE, and in general, afford lavish higher education programs?

          Trouble downloading packages list due to a “Hash sum mismatch” error