Enabling notification sound for certain notifications in GNOME

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP








up vote
0
down vote

favorite












As I asked here, I'm looking for a way to enable notification sounds for specific alerts e.g. battery-low notification that is very important in laptops, so I won't miss any of them if I'm in fullscreen mode or anywhere that I couldn't be able to see the screen and pop-up notification. The GNOME Desktop behavior don't support this so I'm looking for a way to do it, any ideas?



That topic that I opened and linked here is too old so I open this new topic.







share|improve this question
























    up vote
    0
    down vote

    favorite












    As I asked here, I'm looking for a way to enable notification sounds for specific alerts e.g. battery-low notification that is very important in laptops, so I won't miss any of them if I'm in fullscreen mode or anywhere that I couldn't be able to see the screen and pop-up notification. The GNOME Desktop behavior don't support this so I'm looking for a way to do it, any ideas?



    That topic that I opened and linked here is too old so I open this new topic.







    share|improve this question






















      up vote
      0
      down vote

      favorite









      up vote
      0
      down vote

      favorite











      As I asked here, I'm looking for a way to enable notification sounds for specific alerts e.g. battery-low notification that is very important in laptops, so I won't miss any of them if I'm in fullscreen mode or anywhere that I couldn't be able to see the screen and pop-up notification. The GNOME Desktop behavior don't support this so I'm looking for a way to do it, any ideas?



      That topic that I opened and linked here is too old so I open this new topic.







      share|improve this question












      As I asked here, I'm looking for a way to enable notification sounds for specific alerts e.g. battery-low notification that is very important in laptops, so I won't miss any of them if I'm in fullscreen mode or anywhere that I couldn't be able to see the screen and pop-up notification. The GNOME Desktop behavior don't support this so I'm looking for a way to do it, any ideas?



      That topic that I opened and linked here is too old so I open this new topic.









      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Apr 26 at 18:15









      Cy8099

      237




      237

























          active

          oldest

          votes











          Your Answer







          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "89"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: false,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













           

          draft saved


          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1028498%2fenabling-notification-sound-for-certain-notifications-in-gnome%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest



































          active

          oldest

          votes













          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes















           

          draft saved


          draft discarded















































           


          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1028498%2fenabling-notification-sound-for-certain-notifications-in-gnome%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest













































































          Popular posts from this blog

          Which professions warranted travel in Medieval times?

          How do so many people here on Academia.SE, and in general, afford lavish higher education programs?

          Trouble downloading packages list due to a “Hash sum mismatch” error