copy/past from mac(host) tu ubuntu server (guest)

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP








up vote
0
down vote

favorite












I installed ubuntu server in VirtualBox and my host is Mac os. I cant copy/paste text from Mac to ubuntu. I activated bidirectional.
please help me







share|improve this question




















  • this answer fixes your problem askubuntu.com/questions/73059/… . install guest additions and the extension pack
    – ptetteh227
    Apr 26 at 13:04















up vote
0
down vote

favorite












I installed ubuntu server in VirtualBox and my host is Mac os. I cant copy/paste text from Mac to ubuntu. I activated bidirectional.
please help me







share|improve this question




















  • this answer fixes your problem askubuntu.com/questions/73059/… . install guest additions and the extension pack
    – ptetteh227
    Apr 26 at 13:04













up vote
0
down vote

favorite









up vote
0
down vote

favorite











I installed ubuntu server in VirtualBox and my host is Mac os. I cant copy/paste text from Mac to ubuntu. I activated bidirectional.
please help me







share|improve this question












I installed ubuntu server in VirtualBox and my host is Mac os. I cant copy/paste text from Mac to ubuntu. I activated bidirectional.
please help me









share|improve this question











share|improve this question




share|improve this question










asked Apr 26 at 12:29









Behnaz

1




1











  • this answer fixes your problem askubuntu.com/questions/73059/… . install guest additions and the extension pack
    – ptetteh227
    Apr 26 at 13:04

















  • this answer fixes your problem askubuntu.com/questions/73059/… . install guest additions and the extension pack
    – ptetteh227
    Apr 26 at 13:04
















this answer fixes your problem askubuntu.com/questions/73059/… . install guest additions and the extension pack
– ptetteh227
Apr 26 at 13:04





this answer fixes your problem askubuntu.com/questions/73059/… . install guest additions and the extension pack
– ptetteh227
Apr 26 at 13:04
















active

oldest

votes











Your Answer







StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "89"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: false,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);













 

draft saved


draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1028395%2fcopy-past-from-machost-tu-ubuntu-server-guest%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest



































active

oldest

votes













active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes















 

draft saved


draft discarded















































 


draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1028395%2fcopy-past-from-machost-tu-ubuntu-server-guest%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest













































































Popular posts from this blog

Which professions warranted travel in Medieval times?

How do so many people here on Academia.SE, and in general, afford lavish higher education programs?

Trouble downloading packages list due to a “Hash sum mismatch” error