Ubuntu 16.04 snap connection refused

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP








up vote
0
down vote

favorite












I have a problem with my Ubuntu. I try to install with 'snap' a package but every time I try to install this package it comes a Error with "connection Refused".



Have Somebody a Idea how I can Fix it ?



Best regards Dano!



Console Picture



Im not using iPv6. My Ubuntu use iPv4 for the connection to the network.







share|improve this question






















  • Looks like you're using ipv6 to connect. The store is only available over ipv4, so you probably need to disable ipv6.
    – popey
    Apr 26 at 9:42










  • Im not using ipv6. Im using ipv4. I think thats not the problem
    – Danolinux
    Apr 26 at 11:02














up vote
0
down vote

favorite












I have a problem with my Ubuntu. I try to install with 'snap' a package but every time I try to install this package it comes a Error with "connection Refused".



Have Somebody a Idea how I can Fix it ?



Best regards Dano!



Console Picture



Im not using iPv6. My Ubuntu use iPv4 for the connection to the network.







share|improve this question






















  • Looks like you're using ipv6 to connect. The store is only available over ipv4, so you probably need to disable ipv6.
    – popey
    Apr 26 at 9:42










  • Im not using ipv6. Im using ipv4. I think thats not the problem
    – Danolinux
    Apr 26 at 11:02












up vote
0
down vote

favorite









up vote
0
down vote

favorite











I have a problem with my Ubuntu. I try to install with 'snap' a package but every time I try to install this package it comes a Error with "connection Refused".



Have Somebody a Idea how I can Fix it ?



Best regards Dano!



Console Picture



Im not using iPv6. My Ubuntu use iPv4 for the connection to the network.







share|improve this question














I have a problem with my Ubuntu. I try to install with 'snap' a package but every time I try to install this package it comes a Error with "connection Refused".



Have Somebody a Idea how I can Fix it ?



Best regards Dano!



Console Picture



Im not using iPv6. My Ubuntu use iPv4 for the connection to the network.









share|improve this question













share|improve this question




share|improve this question








edited Apr 26 at 11:13

























asked Apr 26 at 8:52









Danolinux

11




11











  • Looks like you're using ipv6 to connect. The store is only available over ipv4, so you probably need to disable ipv6.
    – popey
    Apr 26 at 9:42










  • Im not using ipv6. Im using ipv4. I think thats not the problem
    – Danolinux
    Apr 26 at 11:02
















  • Looks like you're using ipv6 to connect. The store is only available over ipv4, so you probably need to disable ipv6.
    – popey
    Apr 26 at 9:42










  • Im not using ipv6. Im using ipv4. I think thats not the problem
    – Danolinux
    Apr 26 at 11:02















Looks like you're using ipv6 to connect. The store is only available over ipv4, so you probably need to disable ipv6.
– popey
Apr 26 at 9:42




Looks like you're using ipv6 to connect. The store is only available over ipv4, so you probably need to disable ipv6.
– popey
Apr 26 at 9:42












Im not using ipv6. Im using ipv4. I think thats not the problem
– Danolinux
Apr 26 at 11:02




Im not using ipv6. Im using ipv4. I think thats not the problem
– Danolinux
Apr 26 at 11:02















active

oldest

votes











Your Answer







StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "89"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: false,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);













 

draft saved


draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1028323%2fubuntu-16-04-snap-connection-refused%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest



































active

oldest

votes













active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes















 

draft saved


draft discarded















































 


draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1028323%2fubuntu-16-04-snap-connection-refused%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest













































































Popular posts from this blog

Which professions warranted travel in Medieval times?

How do so many people here on Academia.SE, and in general, afford lavish higher education programs?

Trouble downloading packages list due to a “Hash sum mismatch” error