Accidentally screwed up trash icon

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP








up vote
0
down vote

favorite












While trying out the new Ubuntu 18.04 LTS I right-clicked on the trash desktop icon and clicked properties then changed the icon without thinking about the consequences. Now I can't figure out how to get it back to the default. Please help.







share|improve this question
























    up vote
    0
    down vote

    favorite












    While trying out the new Ubuntu 18.04 LTS I right-clicked on the trash desktop icon and clicked properties then changed the icon without thinking about the consequences. Now I can't figure out how to get it back to the default. Please help.







    share|improve this question






















      up vote
      0
      down vote

      favorite









      up vote
      0
      down vote

      favorite











      While trying out the new Ubuntu 18.04 LTS I right-clicked on the trash desktop icon and clicked properties then changed the icon without thinking about the consequences. Now I can't figure out how to get it back to the default. Please help.







      share|improve this question












      While trying out the new Ubuntu 18.04 LTS I right-clicked on the trash desktop icon and clicked properties then changed the icon without thinking about the consequences. Now I can't figure out how to get it back to the default. Please help.









      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Apr 27 at 4:58









      A.B.

      11




      11

























          active

          oldest

          votes











          Your Answer







          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "89"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: false,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













           

          draft saved


          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1028615%2faccidentally-screwed-up-trash-icon%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest



































          active

          oldest

          votes













          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes















           

          draft saved


          draft discarded















































           


          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1028615%2faccidentally-screwed-up-trash-icon%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest













































































          Popular posts from this blog

          Which professions warranted travel in Medieval times?

          How do so many people here on Academia.SE, and in general, afford lavish higher education programs?

          Trouble downloading packages list due to a “Hash sum mismatch” error