Ubuntu 18.04 startup list freeze

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP








up vote
1
down vote

favorite












I recently upgraded from Ubuntu 17.10 to 18.04. When I try to launch it, the list that shows on startup freezes in random places.
So all I see is:



[ OK ] something



[ OK ] something



...



[ OK ] something



and it just won't move forward.



I tried updating the graphic drivers, but that didn't help.



Help me please, guys.







share|improve this question




















  • Question is unclear, please add more information.
    – Eranda Peiris
    May 15 at 15:17










  • What information? Have the same problem, probably with nvidia card
    – Dmitry Magas'
    Jul 6 at 12:48














up vote
1
down vote

favorite












I recently upgraded from Ubuntu 17.10 to 18.04. When I try to launch it, the list that shows on startup freezes in random places.
So all I see is:



[ OK ] something



[ OK ] something



...



[ OK ] something



and it just won't move forward.



I tried updating the graphic drivers, but that didn't help.



Help me please, guys.







share|improve this question




















  • Question is unclear, please add more information.
    – Eranda Peiris
    May 15 at 15:17










  • What information? Have the same problem, probably with nvidia card
    – Dmitry Magas'
    Jul 6 at 12:48












up vote
1
down vote

favorite









up vote
1
down vote

favorite











I recently upgraded from Ubuntu 17.10 to 18.04. When I try to launch it, the list that shows on startup freezes in random places.
So all I see is:



[ OK ] something



[ OK ] something



...



[ OK ] something



and it just won't move forward.



I tried updating the graphic drivers, but that didn't help.



Help me please, guys.







share|improve this question












I recently upgraded from Ubuntu 17.10 to 18.04. When I try to launch it, the list that shows on startup freezes in random places.
So all I see is:



[ OK ] something



[ OK ] something



...



[ OK ] something



and it just won't move forward.



I tried updating the graphic drivers, but that didn't help.



Help me please, guys.









share|improve this question











share|improve this question




share|improve this question










asked May 15 at 15:13









Mariusz

61




61











  • Question is unclear, please add more information.
    – Eranda Peiris
    May 15 at 15:17










  • What information? Have the same problem, probably with nvidia card
    – Dmitry Magas'
    Jul 6 at 12:48
















  • Question is unclear, please add more information.
    – Eranda Peiris
    May 15 at 15:17










  • What information? Have the same problem, probably with nvidia card
    – Dmitry Magas'
    Jul 6 at 12:48















Question is unclear, please add more information.
– Eranda Peiris
May 15 at 15:17




Question is unclear, please add more information.
– Eranda Peiris
May 15 at 15:17












What information? Have the same problem, probably with nvidia card
– Dmitry Magas'
Jul 6 at 12:48




What information? Have the same problem, probably with nvidia card
– Dmitry Magas'
Jul 6 at 12:48















active

oldest

votes











Your Answer







StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "89"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: false,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);








 

draft saved


draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1036576%2fubuntu-18-04-startup-list-freeze%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest



































active

oldest

votes













active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes










 

draft saved


draft discarded


























 


draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1036576%2fubuntu-18-04-startup-list-freeze%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest













































































Popular posts from this blog

Which professions warranted travel in Medieval times?

How do so many people here on Academia.SE, and in general, afford lavish higher education programs?

Trouble downloading packages list due to a “Hash sum mismatch” error