How to gather all bundle.yaml of juju

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP








up vote
2
down vote

favorite












I want a dataset of application graphs for testing purposes of a mine recommender system approach.
I can't find something similar here
Thus, I am trying to gather all bundles(=app graph in juju) yaml files for using them as a set of app graphs.
Is anybody there to know how I can get them all with one try?
In the next link you can see a bundle with its yaml files.
https://jujucharms.com/u/bigdata-charmers/apache-hadoop-spark-zeppelin/







share|improve this question












migrated from stackoverflow.com Jun 8 at 21:18


This question came from our site for professional and enthusiast programmers.


















    up vote
    2
    down vote

    favorite












    I want a dataset of application graphs for testing purposes of a mine recommender system approach.
    I can't find something similar here
    Thus, I am trying to gather all bundles(=app graph in juju) yaml files for using them as a set of app graphs.
    Is anybody there to know how I can get them all with one try?
    In the next link you can see a bundle with its yaml files.
    https://jujucharms.com/u/bigdata-charmers/apache-hadoop-spark-zeppelin/







    share|improve this question












    migrated from stackoverflow.com Jun 8 at 21:18


    This question came from our site for professional and enthusiast programmers.
















      up vote
      2
      down vote

      favorite









      up vote
      2
      down vote

      favorite











      I want a dataset of application graphs for testing purposes of a mine recommender system approach.
      I can't find something similar here
      Thus, I am trying to gather all bundles(=app graph in juju) yaml files for using them as a set of app graphs.
      Is anybody there to know how I can get them all with one try?
      In the next link you can see a bundle with its yaml files.
      https://jujucharms.com/u/bigdata-charmers/apache-hadoop-spark-zeppelin/







      share|improve this question












      I want a dataset of application graphs for testing purposes of a mine recommender system approach.
      I can't find something similar here
      Thus, I am trying to gather all bundles(=app graph in juju) yaml files for using them as a set of app graphs.
      Is anybody there to know how I can get them all with one try?
      In the next link you can see a bundle with its yaml files.
      https://jujucharms.com/u/bigdata-charmers/apache-hadoop-spark-zeppelin/









      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked May 15 at 16:50









      Ilias Tsoumas

      111




      111




      migrated from stackoverflow.com Jun 8 at 21:18


      This question came from our site for professional and enthusiast programmers.






      migrated from stackoverflow.com Jun 8 at 21:18


      This question came from our site for professional and enthusiast programmers.






















          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes

















          up vote
          1
          down vote













          Copying the contents of my email here too so people will find it more easily if they google it.



          I recently asked a similar question for a paper I've written
          https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/juju/2018-January/009845.html.



          • Here is the documentation for the charm store api: https://github.com/juju/charmstore/blob/v5-unstable/docs/API.md

          • URL to download the entire zip for a bundle: https://api.jujucharms.com/charmstore/v5/bundle//archive

          • URL to download a specific file of a bundle: https://api.jujucharms.com/charmstore/v5/bundle//archive/bundle.yaml

          If you want code, here is an Jupyter notebook I use to get metrics of charm and layer usage: https://github.com/IBCNServices/reactive-pattern-results/blob/master/reactive-usage-stats.ipynb. It should be easy to modify that code to pull info about the bundles.



          • As an example; this is the URL to get all bundles in the Juju store: https://api.jujucharms.com/charmstore/v5/list?type=bundle

          Cleaning up the data will be the hard part probably, since there are a lot of unused/broken bundles in the store. I've used the downloads/month metric to figure out what charms are actually still used.



          source: https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/juju/2018-June/009977.html






          share|improve this answer




















            Your Answer







            StackExchange.ready(function()
            var channelOptions =
            tags: "".split(" "),
            id: "89"
            ;
            initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

            StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
            // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
            if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
            StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
            createEditor();
            );

            else
            createEditor();

            );

            function createEditor()
            StackExchange.prepareEditor(
            heartbeatType: 'answer',
            convertImagesToLinks: true,
            noModals: false,
            showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
            reputationToPostImages: 10,
            bindNavPrevention: true,
            postfix: "",
            onDemand: true,
            discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
            ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
            );



            );








             

            draft saved


            draft discarded


















            StackExchange.ready(
            function ()
            StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1044929%2fhow-to-gather-all-bundle-yaml-of-juju%23new-answer', 'question_page');

            );

            Post as a guest






























            1 Answer
            1






            active

            oldest

            votes








            1 Answer
            1






            active

            oldest

            votes









            active

            oldest

            votes






            active

            oldest

            votes








            up vote
            1
            down vote













            Copying the contents of my email here too so people will find it more easily if they google it.



            I recently asked a similar question for a paper I've written
            https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/juju/2018-January/009845.html.



            • Here is the documentation for the charm store api: https://github.com/juju/charmstore/blob/v5-unstable/docs/API.md

            • URL to download the entire zip for a bundle: https://api.jujucharms.com/charmstore/v5/bundle//archive

            • URL to download a specific file of a bundle: https://api.jujucharms.com/charmstore/v5/bundle//archive/bundle.yaml

            If you want code, here is an Jupyter notebook I use to get metrics of charm and layer usage: https://github.com/IBCNServices/reactive-pattern-results/blob/master/reactive-usage-stats.ipynb. It should be easy to modify that code to pull info about the bundles.



            • As an example; this is the URL to get all bundles in the Juju store: https://api.jujucharms.com/charmstore/v5/list?type=bundle

            Cleaning up the data will be the hard part probably, since there are a lot of unused/broken bundles in the store. I've used the downloads/month metric to figure out what charms are actually still used.



            source: https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/juju/2018-June/009977.html






            share|improve this answer
























              up vote
              1
              down vote













              Copying the contents of my email here too so people will find it more easily if they google it.



              I recently asked a similar question for a paper I've written
              https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/juju/2018-January/009845.html.



              • Here is the documentation for the charm store api: https://github.com/juju/charmstore/blob/v5-unstable/docs/API.md

              • URL to download the entire zip for a bundle: https://api.jujucharms.com/charmstore/v5/bundle//archive

              • URL to download a specific file of a bundle: https://api.jujucharms.com/charmstore/v5/bundle//archive/bundle.yaml

              If you want code, here is an Jupyter notebook I use to get metrics of charm and layer usage: https://github.com/IBCNServices/reactive-pattern-results/blob/master/reactive-usage-stats.ipynb. It should be easy to modify that code to pull info about the bundles.



              • As an example; this is the URL to get all bundles in the Juju store: https://api.jujucharms.com/charmstore/v5/list?type=bundle

              Cleaning up the data will be the hard part probably, since there are a lot of unused/broken bundles in the store. I've used the downloads/month metric to figure out what charms are actually still used.



              source: https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/juju/2018-June/009977.html






              share|improve this answer






















                up vote
                1
                down vote










                up vote
                1
                down vote









                Copying the contents of my email here too so people will find it more easily if they google it.



                I recently asked a similar question for a paper I've written
                https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/juju/2018-January/009845.html.



                • Here is the documentation for the charm store api: https://github.com/juju/charmstore/blob/v5-unstable/docs/API.md

                • URL to download the entire zip for a bundle: https://api.jujucharms.com/charmstore/v5/bundle//archive

                • URL to download a specific file of a bundle: https://api.jujucharms.com/charmstore/v5/bundle//archive/bundle.yaml

                If you want code, here is an Jupyter notebook I use to get metrics of charm and layer usage: https://github.com/IBCNServices/reactive-pattern-results/blob/master/reactive-usage-stats.ipynb. It should be easy to modify that code to pull info about the bundles.



                • As an example; this is the URL to get all bundles in the Juju store: https://api.jujucharms.com/charmstore/v5/list?type=bundle

                Cleaning up the data will be the hard part probably, since there are a lot of unused/broken bundles in the store. I've used the downloads/month metric to figure out what charms are actually still used.



                source: https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/juju/2018-June/009977.html






                share|improve this answer












                Copying the contents of my email here too so people will find it more easily if they google it.



                I recently asked a similar question for a paper I've written
                https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/juju/2018-January/009845.html.



                • Here is the documentation for the charm store api: https://github.com/juju/charmstore/blob/v5-unstable/docs/API.md

                • URL to download the entire zip for a bundle: https://api.jujucharms.com/charmstore/v5/bundle//archive

                • URL to download a specific file of a bundle: https://api.jujucharms.com/charmstore/v5/bundle//archive/bundle.yaml

                If you want code, here is an Jupyter notebook I use to get metrics of charm and layer usage: https://github.com/IBCNServices/reactive-pattern-results/blob/master/reactive-usage-stats.ipynb. It should be easy to modify that code to pull info about the bundles.



                • As an example; this is the URL to get all bundles in the Juju store: https://api.jujucharms.com/charmstore/v5/list?type=bundle

                Cleaning up the data will be the hard part probably, since there are a lot of unused/broken bundles in the store. I've used the downloads/month metric to figure out what charms are actually still used.



                source: https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/juju/2018-June/009977.html







                share|improve this answer












                share|improve this answer



                share|improve this answer










                answered Jun 4 at 12:30









                Galgalesh

                4,86712352




                4,86712352






















                     

                    draft saved


                    draft discarded


























                     


                    draft saved


                    draft discarded














                    StackExchange.ready(
                    function ()
                    StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1044929%2fhow-to-gather-all-bundle-yaml-of-juju%23new-answer', 'question_page');

                    );

                    Post as a guest













































































                    Popular posts from this blog

                    Which professions warranted travel in Medieval times?

                    How do so many people here on Academia.SE, and in general, afford lavish higher education programs?

                    Trouble downloading packages list due to a “Hash sum mismatch” error