Merge clipboards

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP








up vote
0
down vote

favorite












Is there any simple script that can merge and synchronize all clipboards (especially, X-selection-paste and copy-paste)? I have found numerous solution, but all of them are ended with installing a full software (like parcellite or autocutsel)







share|improve this question




















  • Could you add an example please ?
    – RoVo
    May 15 at 14:01











  • I have found some solution here
    – sabquat
    May 15 at 14:10















up vote
0
down vote

favorite












Is there any simple script that can merge and synchronize all clipboards (especially, X-selection-paste and copy-paste)? I have found numerous solution, but all of them are ended with installing a full software (like parcellite or autocutsel)







share|improve this question




















  • Could you add an example please ?
    – RoVo
    May 15 at 14:01











  • I have found some solution here
    – sabquat
    May 15 at 14:10













up vote
0
down vote

favorite









up vote
0
down vote

favorite











Is there any simple script that can merge and synchronize all clipboards (especially, X-selection-paste and copy-paste)? I have found numerous solution, but all of them are ended with installing a full software (like parcellite or autocutsel)







share|improve this question












Is there any simple script that can merge and synchronize all clipboards (especially, X-selection-paste and copy-paste)? I have found numerous solution, but all of them are ended with installing a full software (like parcellite or autocutsel)









share|improve this question











share|improve this question




share|improve this question










asked May 15 at 13:42









sabquat

285




285











  • Could you add an example please ?
    – RoVo
    May 15 at 14:01











  • I have found some solution here
    – sabquat
    May 15 at 14:10

















  • Could you add an example please ?
    – RoVo
    May 15 at 14:01











  • I have found some solution here
    – sabquat
    May 15 at 14:10
















Could you add an example please ?
– RoVo
May 15 at 14:01





Could you add an example please ?
– RoVo
May 15 at 14:01













I have found some solution here
– sabquat
May 15 at 14:10





I have found some solution here
– sabquat
May 15 at 14:10
















active

oldest

votes











Your Answer







StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "89"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: false,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);








 

draft saved


draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1036541%2fmerge-clipboards%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest



































active

oldest

votes













active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes










 

draft saved


draft discarded


























 


draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1036541%2fmerge-clipboards%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest













































































Popular posts from this blog

Which professions warranted travel in Medieval times?

How do so many people here on Academia.SE, and in general, afford lavish higher education programs?

Trouble downloading packages list due to a “Hash sum mismatch” error