Repair boot isn't working ubuntu 18

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP








up vote
0
down vote

favorite












I installed ubuntu 18 alongside windows 10, the problem is i cant boot to ubuntu.
I used boot repair a couple of times, turned of fast boot, turned of safe boot, tried to change the boot order but i don't know what order to put since ubuntu doesn't even show up there.
It simply isn't working. I hope you can help with this.



here is the repair paste bin: http://paste.ubuntu.com/p/BwjPSPX4XY/



thank you







share|improve this question




















  • I see mention of Acer, is this an Acer system? Many Acer need UEFI updated from Acer and then you need to set UEFI password and enable "trust" on the Ubuntu/grub .efi boot files. Acer Aspire E15 will not dual boot, many details Trust settings in step 35 askubuntu.com/questions/627416/… & Acer Trust Settings - details, some now report that then secure boot has to be on to set trust: ubuntuforums.org/… & ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2358003
    – oldfred
    May 15 at 13:33










  • thank you, i ll see what i can do
    – Artur Andrishak
    May 15 at 13:49














up vote
0
down vote

favorite












I installed ubuntu 18 alongside windows 10, the problem is i cant boot to ubuntu.
I used boot repair a couple of times, turned of fast boot, turned of safe boot, tried to change the boot order but i don't know what order to put since ubuntu doesn't even show up there.
It simply isn't working. I hope you can help with this.



here is the repair paste bin: http://paste.ubuntu.com/p/BwjPSPX4XY/



thank you







share|improve this question




















  • I see mention of Acer, is this an Acer system? Many Acer need UEFI updated from Acer and then you need to set UEFI password and enable "trust" on the Ubuntu/grub .efi boot files. Acer Aspire E15 will not dual boot, many details Trust settings in step 35 askubuntu.com/questions/627416/… & Acer Trust Settings - details, some now report that then secure boot has to be on to set trust: ubuntuforums.org/… & ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2358003
    – oldfred
    May 15 at 13:33










  • thank you, i ll see what i can do
    – Artur Andrishak
    May 15 at 13:49












up vote
0
down vote

favorite









up vote
0
down vote

favorite











I installed ubuntu 18 alongside windows 10, the problem is i cant boot to ubuntu.
I used boot repair a couple of times, turned of fast boot, turned of safe boot, tried to change the boot order but i don't know what order to put since ubuntu doesn't even show up there.
It simply isn't working. I hope you can help with this.



here is the repair paste bin: http://paste.ubuntu.com/p/BwjPSPX4XY/



thank you







share|improve this question












I installed ubuntu 18 alongside windows 10, the problem is i cant boot to ubuntu.
I used boot repair a couple of times, turned of fast boot, turned of safe boot, tried to change the boot order but i don't know what order to put since ubuntu doesn't even show up there.
It simply isn't working. I hope you can help with this.



here is the repair paste bin: http://paste.ubuntu.com/p/BwjPSPX4XY/



thank you









share|improve this question











share|improve this question




share|improve this question










asked May 15 at 13:13









Artur Andrishak

1




1











  • I see mention of Acer, is this an Acer system? Many Acer need UEFI updated from Acer and then you need to set UEFI password and enable "trust" on the Ubuntu/grub .efi boot files. Acer Aspire E15 will not dual boot, many details Trust settings in step 35 askubuntu.com/questions/627416/… & Acer Trust Settings - details, some now report that then secure boot has to be on to set trust: ubuntuforums.org/… & ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2358003
    – oldfred
    May 15 at 13:33










  • thank you, i ll see what i can do
    – Artur Andrishak
    May 15 at 13:49
















  • I see mention of Acer, is this an Acer system? Many Acer need UEFI updated from Acer and then you need to set UEFI password and enable "trust" on the Ubuntu/grub .efi boot files. Acer Aspire E15 will not dual boot, many details Trust settings in step 35 askubuntu.com/questions/627416/… & Acer Trust Settings - details, some now report that then secure boot has to be on to set trust: ubuntuforums.org/… & ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2358003
    – oldfred
    May 15 at 13:33










  • thank you, i ll see what i can do
    – Artur Andrishak
    May 15 at 13:49















I see mention of Acer, is this an Acer system? Many Acer need UEFI updated from Acer and then you need to set UEFI password and enable "trust" on the Ubuntu/grub .efi boot files. Acer Aspire E15 will not dual boot, many details Trust settings in step 35 askubuntu.com/questions/627416/… & Acer Trust Settings - details, some now report that then secure boot has to be on to set trust: ubuntuforums.org/… & ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2358003
– oldfred
May 15 at 13:33




I see mention of Acer, is this an Acer system? Many Acer need UEFI updated from Acer and then you need to set UEFI password and enable "trust" on the Ubuntu/grub .efi boot files. Acer Aspire E15 will not dual boot, many details Trust settings in step 35 askubuntu.com/questions/627416/… & Acer Trust Settings - details, some now report that then secure boot has to be on to set trust: ubuntuforums.org/… & ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2358003
– oldfred
May 15 at 13:33












thank you, i ll see what i can do
– Artur Andrishak
May 15 at 13:49




thank you, i ll see what i can do
– Artur Andrishak
May 15 at 13:49















active

oldest

votes











Your Answer







StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "89"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: false,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);








 

draft saved


draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1036525%2frepair-boot-isnt-working-ubuntu-18%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest



































active

oldest

votes













active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes










 

draft saved


draft discarded


























 


draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1036525%2frepair-boot-isnt-working-ubuntu-18%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest













































































Popular posts from this blog

Which professions warranted travel in Medieval times?

How do so many people here on Academia.SE, and in general, afford lavish higher education programs?

Trouble downloading packages list due to a “Hash sum mismatch” error