Kubuntu : when i move mouse, screen move too?

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP








up vote
1
down vote

favorite












I have activated some feature by fault, and I can't find how to reset the normal configuration.
the problem is when I move the mouse, the screen is already zoomed, and move too
I'm under Kubuntu



any idea



Thanks







share|improve this question




















  • In KDE, the shortcut to reset zoom may be disabled by default. Try to zoom out by using this combination keys: Super+- and see if that solves the problem.
    – clearkimura
    May 15 at 13:00











  • no, even I restart the system, always the same problem !!
    – MGM
    May 15 at 13:02






  • 1




    Try restoring defaults.In System Settings > Workspace > Desktop Behavior > Desktop Effects, click on Defaults.
    – DK Bose
    May 15 at 13:04










  • @DKBose , thank you so much :) finally, I get a solution
    – MGM
    May 15 at 13:06






  • 1




    You're welcome!
    – DK Bose
    May 15 at 13:16














up vote
1
down vote

favorite












I have activated some feature by fault, and I can't find how to reset the normal configuration.
the problem is when I move the mouse, the screen is already zoomed, and move too
I'm under Kubuntu



any idea



Thanks







share|improve this question




















  • In KDE, the shortcut to reset zoom may be disabled by default. Try to zoom out by using this combination keys: Super+- and see if that solves the problem.
    – clearkimura
    May 15 at 13:00











  • no, even I restart the system, always the same problem !!
    – MGM
    May 15 at 13:02






  • 1




    Try restoring defaults.In System Settings > Workspace > Desktop Behavior > Desktop Effects, click on Defaults.
    – DK Bose
    May 15 at 13:04










  • @DKBose , thank you so much :) finally, I get a solution
    – MGM
    May 15 at 13:06






  • 1




    You're welcome!
    – DK Bose
    May 15 at 13:16












up vote
1
down vote

favorite









up vote
1
down vote

favorite











I have activated some feature by fault, and I can't find how to reset the normal configuration.
the problem is when I move the mouse, the screen is already zoomed, and move too
I'm under Kubuntu



any idea



Thanks







share|improve this question












I have activated some feature by fault, and I can't find how to reset the normal configuration.
the problem is when I move the mouse, the screen is already zoomed, and move too
I'm under Kubuntu



any idea



Thanks









share|improve this question











share|improve this question




share|improve this question










asked May 15 at 12:47









MGM

343




343











  • In KDE, the shortcut to reset zoom may be disabled by default. Try to zoom out by using this combination keys: Super+- and see if that solves the problem.
    – clearkimura
    May 15 at 13:00











  • no, even I restart the system, always the same problem !!
    – MGM
    May 15 at 13:02






  • 1




    Try restoring defaults.In System Settings > Workspace > Desktop Behavior > Desktop Effects, click on Defaults.
    – DK Bose
    May 15 at 13:04










  • @DKBose , thank you so much :) finally, I get a solution
    – MGM
    May 15 at 13:06






  • 1




    You're welcome!
    – DK Bose
    May 15 at 13:16
















  • In KDE, the shortcut to reset zoom may be disabled by default. Try to zoom out by using this combination keys: Super+- and see if that solves the problem.
    – clearkimura
    May 15 at 13:00











  • no, even I restart the system, always the same problem !!
    – MGM
    May 15 at 13:02






  • 1




    Try restoring defaults.In System Settings > Workspace > Desktop Behavior > Desktop Effects, click on Defaults.
    – DK Bose
    May 15 at 13:04










  • @DKBose , thank you so much :) finally, I get a solution
    – MGM
    May 15 at 13:06






  • 1




    You're welcome!
    – DK Bose
    May 15 at 13:16















In KDE, the shortcut to reset zoom may be disabled by default. Try to zoom out by using this combination keys: Super+- and see if that solves the problem.
– clearkimura
May 15 at 13:00





In KDE, the shortcut to reset zoom may be disabled by default. Try to zoom out by using this combination keys: Super+- and see if that solves the problem.
– clearkimura
May 15 at 13:00













no, even I restart the system, always the same problem !!
– MGM
May 15 at 13:02




no, even I restart the system, always the same problem !!
– MGM
May 15 at 13:02




1




1




Try restoring defaults.In System Settings > Workspace > Desktop Behavior > Desktop Effects, click on Defaults.
– DK Bose
May 15 at 13:04




Try restoring defaults.In System Settings > Workspace > Desktop Behavior > Desktop Effects, click on Defaults.
– DK Bose
May 15 at 13:04












@DKBose , thank you so much :) finally, I get a solution
– MGM
May 15 at 13:06




@DKBose , thank you so much :) finally, I get a solution
– MGM
May 15 at 13:06




1




1




You're welcome!
– DK Bose
May 15 at 13:16




You're welcome!
– DK Bose
May 15 at 13:16















active

oldest

votes











Your Answer







StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "89"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: false,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);








 

draft saved


draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1036515%2fkubuntu-when-i-move-mouse-screen-move-too%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest



































active

oldest

votes













active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes










 

draft saved


draft discarded


























 


draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1036515%2fkubuntu-when-i-move-mouse-screen-move-too%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest













































































Popular posts from this blog

Which professions warranted travel in Medieval times?

How do so many people here on Academia.SE, and in general, afford lavish higher education programs?

Trouble downloading packages list due to a “Hash sum mismatch” error