Netflix Error M7361-1253 only on Chromium - Ubuntu 16.04

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP








up vote
1
down vote

favorite












Last week I was watching Netflix in Chromium and everything was fine.



Today I started doing a project for school and installed Apache and was changing the index.html file.



Meanwhile I had a terminal open and I tried to close it with the command exit and a message popped: There are stopped jobs



I didn't pay much attention and closed the terminal from the exit button.



After that, when I try to stream from Netflix I get the error: Netflix Error M7361-1253.



This is not a problem with Chromium, I can stream perfectly in Firefox. I tried restarting Chromium, even reinstalled it but not a thing has changed.



The network is just fine.







share|improve this question


















  • 1




    Could you elaborate on what you did to "setup a localhost"?
    – dsstorefile1
    May 20 at 15:56










  • I had just installed apache2 and was messing with the index.html file. Also I had MySQL Workbench open to set up the database.
    – guruste
    May 20 at 16:17














up vote
1
down vote

favorite












Last week I was watching Netflix in Chromium and everything was fine.



Today I started doing a project for school and installed Apache and was changing the index.html file.



Meanwhile I had a terminal open and I tried to close it with the command exit and a message popped: There are stopped jobs



I didn't pay much attention and closed the terminal from the exit button.



After that, when I try to stream from Netflix I get the error: Netflix Error M7361-1253.



This is not a problem with Chromium, I can stream perfectly in Firefox. I tried restarting Chromium, even reinstalled it but not a thing has changed.



The network is just fine.







share|improve this question


















  • 1




    Could you elaborate on what you did to "setup a localhost"?
    – dsstorefile1
    May 20 at 15:56










  • I had just installed apache2 and was messing with the index.html file. Also I had MySQL Workbench open to set up the database.
    – guruste
    May 20 at 16:17












up vote
1
down vote

favorite









up vote
1
down vote

favorite











Last week I was watching Netflix in Chromium and everything was fine.



Today I started doing a project for school and installed Apache and was changing the index.html file.



Meanwhile I had a terminal open and I tried to close it with the command exit and a message popped: There are stopped jobs



I didn't pay much attention and closed the terminal from the exit button.



After that, when I try to stream from Netflix I get the error: Netflix Error M7361-1253.



This is not a problem with Chromium, I can stream perfectly in Firefox. I tried restarting Chromium, even reinstalled it but not a thing has changed.



The network is just fine.







share|improve this question














Last week I was watching Netflix in Chromium and everything was fine.



Today I started doing a project for school and installed Apache and was changing the index.html file.



Meanwhile I had a terminal open and I tried to close it with the command exit and a message popped: There are stopped jobs



I didn't pay much attention and closed the terminal from the exit button.



After that, when I try to stream from Netflix I get the error: Netflix Error M7361-1253.



This is not a problem with Chromium, I can stream perfectly in Firefox. I tried restarting Chromium, even reinstalled it but not a thing has changed.



The network is just fine.









share|improve this question













share|improve this question




share|improve this question








edited May 21 at 4:16









ubashu

2,23221736




2,23221736










asked May 20 at 15:37









guruste

62




62







  • 1




    Could you elaborate on what you did to "setup a localhost"?
    – dsstorefile1
    May 20 at 15:56










  • I had just installed apache2 and was messing with the index.html file. Also I had MySQL Workbench open to set up the database.
    – guruste
    May 20 at 16:17












  • 1




    Could you elaborate on what you did to "setup a localhost"?
    – dsstorefile1
    May 20 at 15:56










  • I had just installed apache2 and was messing with the index.html file. Also I had MySQL Workbench open to set up the database.
    – guruste
    May 20 at 16:17







1




1




Could you elaborate on what you did to "setup a localhost"?
– dsstorefile1
May 20 at 15:56




Could you elaborate on what you did to "setup a localhost"?
– dsstorefile1
May 20 at 15:56












I had just installed apache2 and was messing with the index.html file. Also I had MySQL Workbench open to set up the database.
– guruste
May 20 at 16:17




I had just installed apache2 and was messing with the index.html file. Also I had MySQL Workbench open to set up the database.
– guruste
May 20 at 16:17















active

oldest

votes











Your Answer







StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "89"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: false,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);








 

draft saved


draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1038421%2fnetflix-error-m7361-1253-only-on-chromium-ubuntu-16-04%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest



































active

oldest

votes













active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes










 

draft saved


draft discarded


























 


draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1038421%2fnetflix-error-m7361-1253-only-on-chromium-ubuntu-16-04%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest













































































Popular posts from this blog

Which professions warranted travel in Medieval times?

How do so many people here on Academia.SE, and in general, afford lavish higher education programs?

Trouble downloading packages list due to a “Hash sum mismatch” error