Disabling relative line numbers in SpaceVim

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP








up vote
1
down vote

favorite












I find it annoying having to type



:set nrnu


everytime I open a file. If I make a .vimrc file then spacevim no longer loads, I just get vanilla vim.







share|improve this question
























    up vote
    1
    down vote

    favorite












    I find it annoying having to type



    :set nrnu


    everytime I open a file. If I make a .vimrc file then spacevim no longer loads, I just get vanilla vim.







    share|improve this question






















      up vote
      1
      down vote

      favorite









      up vote
      1
      down vote

      favorite











      I find it annoying having to type



      :set nrnu


      everytime I open a file. If I make a .vimrc file then spacevim no longer loads, I just get vanilla vim.







      share|improve this question












      I find it annoying having to type



      :set nrnu


      everytime I open a file. If I make a .vimrc file then spacevim no longer loads, I just get vanilla vim.









      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked May 21 at 21:57









      HMPARTICLE

      1064




      1064

























          active

          oldest

          votes











          Your Answer







          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "89"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: false,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );








           

          draft saved


          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1038836%2fdisabling-relative-line-numbers-in-spacevim%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest



































          active

          oldest

          votes













          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes










           

          draft saved


          draft discarded


























           


          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1038836%2fdisabling-relative-line-numbers-in-spacevim%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest













































































          Popular posts from this blog

          Which professions warranted travel in Medieval times?

          How do so many people here on Academia.SE, and in general, afford lavish higher education programs?

          Trouble downloading packages list due to a “Hash sum mismatch” error