Can someone help me get back Ubuntu after installing Windows 10 update?

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP








up vote
0
down vote

favorite












After pressing ESC, F9 and selecting the boot option ubuntu when starting up a Windows HP Envy laptop, the machine still boots up Windows 10 OS.



I am relatively new to Linux, but I do know the dual boot system was working fine up until I installed the Windows 10 update.







share|improve this question


















  • 4




    Possible duplicate of Windows 10 update broke my MBR / GRUB
    – karel
    May 21 at 4:36














up vote
0
down vote

favorite












After pressing ESC, F9 and selecting the boot option ubuntu when starting up a Windows HP Envy laptop, the machine still boots up Windows 10 OS.



I am relatively new to Linux, but I do know the dual boot system was working fine up until I installed the Windows 10 update.







share|improve this question


















  • 4




    Possible duplicate of Windows 10 update broke my MBR / GRUB
    – karel
    May 21 at 4:36












up vote
0
down vote

favorite









up vote
0
down vote

favorite











After pressing ESC, F9 and selecting the boot option ubuntu when starting up a Windows HP Envy laptop, the machine still boots up Windows 10 OS.



I am relatively new to Linux, but I do know the dual boot system was working fine up until I installed the Windows 10 update.







share|improve this question














After pressing ESC, F9 and selecting the boot option ubuntu when starting up a Windows HP Envy laptop, the machine still boots up Windows 10 OS.



I am relatively new to Linux, but I do know the dual boot system was working fine up until I installed the Windows 10 update.









share|improve this question













share|improve this question




share|improve this question








edited May 21 at 6:12









Zanna

47.8k13116226




47.8k13116226










asked May 21 at 4:35









Javi Lopez

1




1







  • 4




    Possible duplicate of Windows 10 update broke my MBR / GRUB
    – karel
    May 21 at 4:36












  • 4




    Possible duplicate of Windows 10 update broke my MBR / GRUB
    – karel
    May 21 at 4:36







4




4




Possible duplicate of Windows 10 update broke my MBR / GRUB
– karel
May 21 at 4:36




Possible duplicate of Windows 10 update broke my MBR / GRUB
– karel
May 21 at 4:36















active

oldest

votes











Your Answer







StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "89"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: false,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);








 

draft saved


draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1038560%2fcan-someone-help-me-get-back-ubuntu-after-installing-windows-10-update%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest



































active

oldest

votes













active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes










 

draft saved


draft discarded


























 


draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1038560%2fcan-someone-help-me-get-back-ubuntu-after-installing-windows-10-update%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest













































































Popular posts from this blog

Which professions warranted travel in Medieval times?

How do so many people here on Academia.SE, and in general, afford lavish higher education programs?

Trouble downloading packages list due to a “Hash sum mismatch” error