How can i remove an active icon from the launcher?

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP








up vote
1
down vote

favorite












I have both Chrome and Firefox running (Chrome for work and Firefox for music). How can I remove the Firefox icon from the launcher as I keep clicking on it accidentally.










share|improve this question

























    up vote
    1
    down vote

    favorite












    I have both Chrome and Firefox running (Chrome for work and Firefox for music). How can I remove the Firefox icon from the launcher as I keep clicking on it accidentally.










    share|improve this question























      up vote
      1
      down vote

      favorite









      up vote
      1
      down vote

      favorite











      I have both Chrome and Firefox running (Chrome for work and Firefox for music). How can I remove the Firefox icon from the launcher as I keep clicking on it accidentally.










      share|improve this question













      I have both Chrome and Firefox running (Chrome for work and Firefox for music). How can I remove the Firefox icon from the launcher as I keep clicking on it accidentally.







      launcher icons






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Apr 3 at 11:24









      Tristanisginger

      1064




      1064




















          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes

















          up vote
          0
          down vote













          Right click on the unwanted icon and select "Unlock from Launcher".



          Alternatively left click on icon, then hold Alt and drag it to bottom of Launcher.






          share|improve this answer




















            Your Answer







            StackExchange.ready(function()
            var channelOptions =
            tags: "".split(" "),
            id: "89"
            ;
            initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

            StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
            // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
            if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
            StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
            createEditor();
            );

            else
            createEditor();

            );

            function createEditor()
            StackExchange.prepareEditor(
            heartbeatType: 'answer',
            convertImagesToLinks: true,
            noModals: false,
            showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
            reputationToPostImages: 10,
            bindNavPrevention: true,
            postfix: "",
            onDemand: true,
            discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
            ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
            );



            );













             

            draft saved


            draft discarded


















            StackExchange.ready(
            function ()
            StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1021573%2fhow-can-i-remove-an-active-icon-from-the-launcher%23new-answer', 'question_page');

            );

            Post as a guest






























            1 Answer
            1






            active

            oldest

            votes








            1 Answer
            1






            active

            oldest

            votes









            active

            oldest

            votes






            active

            oldest

            votes








            up vote
            0
            down vote













            Right click on the unwanted icon and select "Unlock from Launcher".



            Alternatively left click on icon, then hold Alt and drag it to bottom of Launcher.






            share|improve this answer
























              up vote
              0
              down vote













              Right click on the unwanted icon and select "Unlock from Launcher".



              Alternatively left click on icon, then hold Alt and drag it to bottom of Launcher.






              share|improve this answer






















                up vote
                0
                down vote










                up vote
                0
                down vote









                Right click on the unwanted icon and select "Unlock from Launcher".



                Alternatively left click on icon, then hold Alt and drag it to bottom of Launcher.






                share|improve this answer












                Right click on the unwanted icon and select "Unlock from Launcher".



                Alternatively left click on icon, then hold Alt and drag it to bottom of Launcher.







                share|improve this answer












                share|improve this answer



                share|improve this answer










                answered Apr 3 at 11:43









                WinEunuuchs2Unix

                35.8k759133




                35.8k759133



























                     

                    draft saved


                    draft discarded















































                     


                    draft saved


                    draft discarded














                    StackExchange.ready(
                    function ()
                    StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1021573%2fhow-can-i-remove-an-active-icon-from-the-launcher%23new-answer', 'question_page');

                    );

                    Post as a guest













































































                    Popular posts from this blog

                    Which professions warranted travel in Medieval times?

                    How do so many people here on Academia.SE, and in general, afford lavish higher education programs?

                    Trouble downloading packages list due to a “Hash sum mismatch” error