Adobe Flash Player Disabled

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP








up vote
0
down vote

favorite












I am new to Linux (and very green). I have installed Linux Ubuntu 16.04 LTS and I want to play Amazon Prime Music. When I try, I get an error message saying Adobe Flash player is disabled. I searched for solutions and found dozens including loading Google Chrome. Running apts from the command line, etc. Nothing works. Any (easy) suggestions.










share|improve this question

















  • 1




    Click to the left of the address field in your web browser. It should open a menu from which you can allow Flash for the site in question.
    – Gunnar Hjalmarsson
    Apr 8 at 23:08










  • Do you have Adobe Flash installed as a plug-in to your browser? I use Firefox, and it doesn't ship with it. You have to install AF separately.
    – Paul Benson
    Apr 9 at 2:43










  • I installed Google Chrome, which is supposed to come with Flash. So I can run Chrome, and I can watch and listen to Amazon videos, but I still get the error message "Flash disabled" when I try Amazon Music.
    – JD Magee
    Apr 9 at 2:46










  • Is there any other videos are getting played from browser which need adobe flash player to run ? Also you can externally download flash player from official site and it will works.
    – Keval Mehta
    Apr 9 at 5:34











  • I don't use Google Chrome (or Google anything if I can help it). I advise switching to Firefox which is a decent browser, but you will have to download and install AF. Alternatively stick with Chrome, download and reinstall AF and see if it makes any difference.
    – Paul Benson
    Apr 9 at 17:43














up vote
0
down vote

favorite












I am new to Linux (and very green). I have installed Linux Ubuntu 16.04 LTS and I want to play Amazon Prime Music. When I try, I get an error message saying Adobe Flash player is disabled. I searched for solutions and found dozens including loading Google Chrome. Running apts from the command line, etc. Nothing works. Any (easy) suggestions.










share|improve this question

















  • 1




    Click to the left of the address field in your web browser. It should open a menu from which you can allow Flash for the site in question.
    – Gunnar Hjalmarsson
    Apr 8 at 23:08










  • Do you have Adobe Flash installed as a plug-in to your browser? I use Firefox, and it doesn't ship with it. You have to install AF separately.
    – Paul Benson
    Apr 9 at 2:43










  • I installed Google Chrome, which is supposed to come with Flash. So I can run Chrome, and I can watch and listen to Amazon videos, but I still get the error message "Flash disabled" when I try Amazon Music.
    – JD Magee
    Apr 9 at 2:46










  • Is there any other videos are getting played from browser which need adobe flash player to run ? Also you can externally download flash player from official site and it will works.
    – Keval Mehta
    Apr 9 at 5:34











  • I don't use Google Chrome (or Google anything if I can help it). I advise switching to Firefox which is a decent browser, but you will have to download and install AF. Alternatively stick with Chrome, download and reinstall AF and see if it makes any difference.
    – Paul Benson
    Apr 9 at 17:43












up vote
0
down vote

favorite









up vote
0
down vote

favorite











I am new to Linux (and very green). I have installed Linux Ubuntu 16.04 LTS and I want to play Amazon Prime Music. When I try, I get an error message saying Adobe Flash player is disabled. I searched for solutions and found dozens including loading Google Chrome. Running apts from the command line, etc. Nothing works. Any (easy) suggestions.










share|improve this question













I am new to Linux (and very green). I have installed Linux Ubuntu 16.04 LTS and I want to play Amazon Prime Music. When I try, I get an error message saying Adobe Flash player is disabled. I searched for solutions and found dozens including loading Google Chrome. Running apts from the command line, etc. Nothing works. Any (easy) suggestions.







16.04 flash adobe






share|improve this question













share|improve this question











share|improve this question




share|improve this question










asked Apr 8 at 22:12









JD Magee

11




11







  • 1




    Click to the left of the address field in your web browser. It should open a menu from which you can allow Flash for the site in question.
    – Gunnar Hjalmarsson
    Apr 8 at 23:08










  • Do you have Adobe Flash installed as a plug-in to your browser? I use Firefox, and it doesn't ship with it. You have to install AF separately.
    – Paul Benson
    Apr 9 at 2:43










  • I installed Google Chrome, which is supposed to come with Flash. So I can run Chrome, and I can watch and listen to Amazon videos, but I still get the error message "Flash disabled" when I try Amazon Music.
    – JD Magee
    Apr 9 at 2:46










  • Is there any other videos are getting played from browser which need adobe flash player to run ? Also you can externally download flash player from official site and it will works.
    – Keval Mehta
    Apr 9 at 5:34











  • I don't use Google Chrome (or Google anything if I can help it). I advise switching to Firefox which is a decent browser, but you will have to download and install AF. Alternatively stick with Chrome, download and reinstall AF and see if it makes any difference.
    – Paul Benson
    Apr 9 at 17:43












  • 1




    Click to the left of the address field in your web browser. It should open a menu from which you can allow Flash for the site in question.
    – Gunnar Hjalmarsson
    Apr 8 at 23:08










  • Do you have Adobe Flash installed as a plug-in to your browser? I use Firefox, and it doesn't ship with it. You have to install AF separately.
    – Paul Benson
    Apr 9 at 2:43










  • I installed Google Chrome, which is supposed to come with Flash. So I can run Chrome, and I can watch and listen to Amazon videos, but I still get the error message "Flash disabled" when I try Amazon Music.
    – JD Magee
    Apr 9 at 2:46










  • Is there any other videos are getting played from browser which need adobe flash player to run ? Also you can externally download flash player from official site and it will works.
    – Keval Mehta
    Apr 9 at 5:34











  • I don't use Google Chrome (or Google anything if I can help it). I advise switching to Firefox which is a decent browser, but you will have to download and install AF. Alternatively stick with Chrome, download and reinstall AF and see if it makes any difference.
    – Paul Benson
    Apr 9 at 17:43







1




1




Click to the left of the address field in your web browser. It should open a menu from which you can allow Flash for the site in question.
– Gunnar Hjalmarsson
Apr 8 at 23:08




Click to the left of the address field in your web browser. It should open a menu from which you can allow Flash for the site in question.
– Gunnar Hjalmarsson
Apr 8 at 23:08












Do you have Adobe Flash installed as a plug-in to your browser? I use Firefox, and it doesn't ship with it. You have to install AF separately.
– Paul Benson
Apr 9 at 2:43




Do you have Adobe Flash installed as a plug-in to your browser? I use Firefox, and it doesn't ship with it. You have to install AF separately.
– Paul Benson
Apr 9 at 2:43












I installed Google Chrome, which is supposed to come with Flash. So I can run Chrome, and I can watch and listen to Amazon videos, but I still get the error message "Flash disabled" when I try Amazon Music.
– JD Magee
Apr 9 at 2:46




I installed Google Chrome, which is supposed to come with Flash. So I can run Chrome, and I can watch and listen to Amazon videos, but I still get the error message "Flash disabled" when I try Amazon Music.
– JD Magee
Apr 9 at 2:46












Is there any other videos are getting played from browser which need adobe flash player to run ? Also you can externally download flash player from official site and it will works.
– Keval Mehta
Apr 9 at 5:34





Is there any other videos are getting played from browser which need adobe flash player to run ? Also you can externally download flash player from official site and it will works.
– Keval Mehta
Apr 9 at 5:34













I don't use Google Chrome (or Google anything if I can help it). I advise switching to Firefox which is a decent browser, but you will have to download and install AF. Alternatively stick with Chrome, download and reinstall AF and see if it makes any difference.
– Paul Benson
Apr 9 at 17:43




I don't use Google Chrome (or Google anything if I can help it). I advise switching to Firefox which is a decent browser, but you will have to download and install AF. Alternatively stick with Chrome, download and reinstall AF and see if it makes any difference.
– Paul Benson
Apr 9 at 17:43















active

oldest

votes











Your Answer







StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "89"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: false,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);













 

draft saved


draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1023177%2fadobe-flash-player-disabled%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest



































active

oldest

votes













active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes















 

draft saved


draft discarded















































 


draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1023177%2fadobe-flash-player-disabled%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest













































































Popular posts from this blog

Which professions warranted travel in Medieval times?

How do so many people here on Academia.SE, and in general, afford lavish higher education programs?

Trouble downloading packages list due to a “Hash sum mismatch” error