What should I do if the machine got stuck? [duplicate]

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP








up vote
0
down vote

favorite













This question already has an answer here:



  • What should I do when Ubuntu freezes?

    44 answers



  • Restart Ubuntu via keyboard

    1 answer



  • What is the equivalent of 'Control-Alt-Delete'?

    7 answers



Sometimes my laptop get stuck when do my work but I can't do anything without switch off using power button. Is there anything I can do like Ctrl+Alt+Delete in Windows?







share|improve this question













marked as duplicate by user535733, pomsky, karel, sudodus, Melebius Jun 7 at 9:34


This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.














  • First of all, make sure that all updates are installed to prevent your comp getting stuck. Second, you can ctrl+alt+t - invokes terminal, there type kill -9 -1. And,please, check answers here, before asking:askubuntu.com/questions/95192/…
    – Josef Klimuk
    Jun 7 at 3:11














up vote
0
down vote

favorite













This question already has an answer here:



  • What should I do when Ubuntu freezes?

    44 answers



  • Restart Ubuntu via keyboard

    1 answer



  • What is the equivalent of 'Control-Alt-Delete'?

    7 answers



Sometimes my laptop get stuck when do my work but I can't do anything without switch off using power button. Is there anything I can do like Ctrl+Alt+Delete in Windows?







share|improve this question













marked as duplicate by user535733, pomsky, karel, sudodus, Melebius Jun 7 at 9:34


This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.














  • First of all, make sure that all updates are installed to prevent your comp getting stuck. Second, you can ctrl+alt+t - invokes terminal, there type kill -9 -1. And,please, check answers here, before asking:askubuntu.com/questions/95192/…
    – Josef Klimuk
    Jun 7 at 3:11












up vote
0
down vote

favorite









up vote
0
down vote

favorite












This question already has an answer here:



  • What should I do when Ubuntu freezes?

    44 answers



  • Restart Ubuntu via keyboard

    1 answer



  • What is the equivalent of 'Control-Alt-Delete'?

    7 answers



Sometimes my laptop get stuck when do my work but I can't do anything without switch off using power button. Is there anything I can do like Ctrl+Alt+Delete in Windows?







share|improve this question














This question already has an answer here:



  • What should I do when Ubuntu freezes?

    44 answers



  • Restart Ubuntu via keyboard

    1 answer



  • What is the equivalent of 'Control-Alt-Delete'?

    7 answers



Sometimes my laptop get stuck when do my work but I can't do anything without switch off using power button. Is there anything I can do like Ctrl+Alt+Delete in Windows?





This question already has an answer here:



  • What should I do when Ubuntu freezes?

    44 answers



  • Restart Ubuntu via keyboard

    1 answer



  • What is the equivalent of 'Control-Alt-Delete'?

    7 answers









share|improve this question












share|improve this question




share|improve this question








edited Jun 7 at 9:48









David Foerster

25.7k1361105




25.7k1361105









asked Jun 7 at 2:59









Supun Wijesinghe

61




61




marked as duplicate by user535733, pomsky, karel, sudodus, Melebius Jun 7 at 9:34


This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.






marked as duplicate by user535733, pomsky, karel, sudodus, Melebius Jun 7 at 9:34


This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.













  • First of all, make sure that all updates are installed to prevent your comp getting stuck. Second, you can ctrl+alt+t - invokes terminal, there type kill -9 -1. And,please, check answers here, before asking:askubuntu.com/questions/95192/…
    – Josef Klimuk
    Jun 7 at 3:11
















  • First of all, make sure that all updates are installed to prevent your comp getting stuck. Second, you can ctrl+alt+t - invokes terminal, there type kill -9 -1. And,please, check answers here, before asking:askubuntu.com/questions/95192/…
    – Josef Klimuk
    Jun 7 at 3:11















First of all, make sure that all updates are installed to prevent your comp getting stuck. Second, you can ctrl+alt+t - invokes terminal, there type kill -9 -1. And,please, check answers here, before asking:askubuntu.com/questions/95192/…
– Josef Klimuk
Jun 7 at 3:11




First of all, make sure that all updates are installed to prevent your comp getting stuck. Second, you can ctrl+alt+t - invokes terminal, there type kill -9 -1. And,please, check answers here, before asking:askubuntu.com/questions/95192/…
– Josef Klimuk
Jun 7 at 3:11















active

oldest

votes






















active

oldest

votes













active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes

Popular posts from this blog

Which professions warranted travel in Medieval times?

How to roll back Ubuntu to a previous version?

Trouble downloading packages list due to a “Hash sum mismatch” error