Xsane imaging launches after 2-3 minutes for all scanners in Ubuntu 14.04

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP








up vote
1
down vote

favorite












I am very new to Linux. Whenever i open xsane imaging it takes more than 2 minutes to open. I tried different applications such as xsane image scanning, simplescan, gsca2pdf etc but no chnage. I also tried these applications on different scanners but still same issue crops up.



I used Kodak i1190 and Canon-DRC-225 scanners? Is it scanners issue or something wron with Ubuntu or SANE? Please help if these is any workaround to this







share|improve this question
























    up vote
    1
    down vote

    favorite












    I am very new to Linux. Whenever i open xsane imaging it takes more than 2 minutes to open. I tried different applications such as xsane image scanning, simplescan, gsca2pdf etc but no chnage. I also tried these applications on different scanners but still same issue crops up.



    I used Kodak i1190 and Canon-DRC-225 scanners? Is it scanners issue or something wron with Ubuntu or SANE? Please help if these is any workaround to this







    share|improve this question






















      up vote
      1
      down vote

      favorite









      up vote
      1
      down vote

      favorite











      I am very new to Linux. Whenever i open xsane imaging it takes more than 2 minutes to open. I tried different applications such as xsane image scanning, simplescan, gsca2pdf etc but no chnage. I also tried these applications on different scanners but still same issue crops up.



      I used Kodak i1190 and Canon-DRC-225 scanners? Is it scanners issue or something wron with Ubuntu or SANE? Please help if these is any workaround to this







      share|improve this question












      I am very new to Linux. Whenever i open xsane imaging it takes more than 2 minutes to open. I tried different applications such as xsane image scanning, simplescan, gsca2pdf etc but no chnage. I also tried these applications on different scanners but still same issue crops up.



      I used Kodak i1190 and Canon-DRC-225 scanners? Is it scanners issue or something wron with Ubuntu or SANE? Please help if these is any workaround to this









      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Apr 25 at 11:56









      Umesh Joshi

      61




      61

























          active

          oldest

          votes











          Your Answer







          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "89"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: false,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













           

          draft saved


          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1028073%2fxsane-imaging-launches-after-2-3-minutes-for-all-scanners-in-ubuntu-14-04%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest



































          active

          oldest

          votes













          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes















           

          draft saved


          draft discarded















































           


          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1028073%2fxsane-imaging-launches-after-2-3-minutes-for-all-scanners-in-ubuntu-14-04%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest













































































          Popular posts from this blog

          Which professions warranted travel in Medieval times?

          How do so many people here on Academia.SE, and in general, afford lavish higher education programs?

          Trouble downloading packages list due to a “Hash sum mismatch” error