“No volume control found” on Elisa Music Player

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP








up vote
0
down vote

favorite












Moving the volume slider has no effect on volume and it plays at full volume regardless of the slider. Whenever I start Elisa through terminal it shows



Warning: "No volume control found"



Moreover, volume can be controlled using the global control without any problem.
I am currently using KDE neon User Edition 5.12 x86_64 .







share|improve this question
























    up vote
    0
    down vote

    favorite












    Moving the volume slider has no effect on volume and it plays at full volume regardless of the slider. Whenever I start Elisa through terminal it shows



    Warning: "No volume control found"



    Moreover, volume can be controlled using the global control without any problem.
    I am currently using KDE neon User Edition 5.12 x86_64 .







    share|improve this question






















      up vote
      0
      down vote

      favorite









      up vote
      0
      down vote

      favorite











      Moving the volume slider has no effect on volume and it plays at full volume regardless of the slider. Whenever I start Elisa through terminal it shows



      Warning: "No volume control found"



      Moreover, volume can be controlled using the global control without any problem.
      I am currently using KDE neon User Edition 5.12 x86_64 .







      share|improve this question












      Moving the volume slider has no effect on volume and it plays at full volume regardless of the slider. Whenever I start Elisa through terminal it shows



      Warning: "No volume control found"



      Moreover, volume can be controlled using the global control without any problem.
      I am currently using KDE neon User Edition 5.12 x86_64 .









      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Apr 24 at 10:55









      Ankur S

      237214




      237214

























          active

          oldest

          votes











          Your Answer







          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "89"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: false,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













           

          draft saved


          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1027761%2fno-volume-control-found-on-elisa-music-player%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest



































          active

          oldest

          votes













          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes















           

          draft saved


          draft discarded















































           


          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1027761%2fno-volume-control-found-on-elisa-music-player%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest













































































          Popular posts from this blog

          Which professions warranted travel in Medieval times?

          How do so many people here on Academia.SE, and in general, afford lavish higher education programs?

          Trouble downloading packages list due to a “Hash sum mismatch” error