Canon CR50 scanner 64 bit installation in Silent mode Windows 10

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP








up vote
0
down vote

favorite












I'm creating an installshied for Canon CR-50 scanner installation on my windows 10 machine. I need assistance with commands & parameters that I can use to install/uninstall in silent mode.



Thanks,
Tom







share|improve this question
















  • 1




    This is not about Ubuntu. Questions about Windows can be asked on Super User as it is off topic here.
    – stumblebee
    Apr 26 at 2:14















up vote
0
down vote

favorite












I'm creating an installshied for Canon CR-50 scanner installation on my windows 10 machine. I need assistance with commands & parameters that I can use to install/uninstall in silent mode.



Thanks,
Tom







share|improve this question
















  • 1




    This is not about Ubuntu. Questions about Windows can be asked on Super User as it is off topic here.
    – stumblebee
    Apr 26 at 2:14













up vote
0
down vote

favorite









up vote
0
down vote

favorite











I'm creating an installshied for Canon CR-50 scanner installation on my windows 10 machine. I need assistance with commands & parameters that I can use to install/uninstall in silent mode.



Thanks,
Tom







share|improve this question












I'm creating an installshied for Canon CR-50 scanner installation on my windows 10 machine. I need assistance with commands & parameters that I can use to install/uninstall in silent mode.



Thanks,
Tom









share|improve this question











share|improve this question




share|improve this question










asked Apr 25 at 23:32









TomFL

1




1







  • 1




    This is not about Ubuntu. Questions about Windows can be asked on Super User as it is off topic here.
    – stumblebee
    Apr 26 at 2:14













  • 1




    This is not about Ubuntu. Questions about Windows can be asked on Super User as it is off topic here.
    – stumblebee
    Apr 26 at 2:14








1




1




This is not about Ubuntu. Questions about Windows can be asked on Super User as it is off topic here.
– stumblebee
Apr 26 at 2:14





This is not about Ubuntu. Questions about Windows can be asked on Super User as it is off topic here.
– stumblebee
Apr 26 at 2:14
















active

oldest

votes











Your Answer







StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "89"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: false,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);













 

draft saved


draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1028229%2fcanon-cr50-scanner-64-bit-installation-in-silent-mode-windows-10%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest



































active

oldest

votes













active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes















 

draft saved


draft discarded















































 


draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1028229%2fcanon-cr50-scanner-64-bit-installation-in-silent-mode-windows-10%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest













































































Popular posts from this blog

Which professions warranted travel in Medieval times?

How do so many people here on Academia.SE, and in general, afford lavish higher education programs?

Trouble downloading packages list due to a “Hash sum mismatch” error