No sound devices in skype

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP








up vote
1
down vote

favorite












Installed new skype desktop (version 8.18.0.6) on Ubuntu 16.04.



Skype doesn't see any sound or video devices:
enter image description here



But I'm sure that sound does work. How can I fix this?







share|improve this question
























    up vote
    1
    down vote

    favorite












    Installed new skype desktop (version 8.18.0.6) on Ubuntu 16.04.



    Skype doesn't see any sound or video devices:
    enter image description here



    But I'm sure that sound does work. How can I fix this?







    share|improve this question






















      up vote
      1
      down vote

      favorite









      up vote
      1
      down vote

      favorite











      Installed new skype desktop (version 8.18.0.6) on Ubuntu 16.04.



      Skype doesn't see any sound or video devices:
      enter image description here



      But I'm sure that sound does work. How can I fix this?







      share|improve this question












      Installed new skype desktop (version 8.18.0.6) on Ubuntu 16.04.



      Skype doesn't see any sound or video devices:
      enter image description here



      But I'm sure that sound does work. How can I fix this?









      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Apr 25 at 8:50









      k102

      188




      188

























          active

          oldest

          votes











          Your Answer







          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "89"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: false,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













           

          draft saved


          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1028040%2fno-sound-devices-in-skype%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest



































          active

          oldest

          votes













          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes















           

          draft saved


          draft discarded















































           


          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1028040%2fno-sound-devices-in-skype%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest













































































          Popular posts from this blog

          Which professions warranted travel in Medieval times?

          How do so many people here on Academia.SE, and in general, afford lavish higher education programs?

          Trouble downloading packages list due to a “Hash sum mismatch” error