Setting correct baseurl for Jetbrains YouTrack

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP








up vote
0
down vote

favorite












I've problems setting up YouTrack 2018 on my Ubuntu 14.04 server (managed with plesk). I've download the .zip-version, uploaded and extracted it on my server. Running the installer without browser support, the shown base URL is something like http://jiffybox... on port 8080 instead of my domain (board.my-domain.de).



Is there a way to change the default base URL? I've tried:



./youtrack.sh configure --listen-address=board.my-domain.de


I want to access youtrack under board.my-domain.de. How can I accomplish this?







share|improve this question


























    up vote
    0
    down vote

    favorite












    I've problems setting up YouTrack 2018 on my Ubuntu 14.04 server (managed with plesk). I've download the .zip-version, uploaded and extracted it on my server. Running the installer without browser support, the shown base URL is something like http://jiffybox... on port 8080 instead of my domain (board.my-domain.de).



    Is there a way to change the default base URL? I've tried:



    ./youtrack.sh configure --listen-address=board.my-domain.de


    I want to access youtrack under board.my-domain.de. How can I accomplish this?







    share|improve this question
























      up vote
      0
      down vote

      favorite









      up vote
      0
      down vote

      favorite











      I've problems setting up YouTrack 2018 on my Ubuntu 14.04 server (managed with plesk). I've download the .zip-version, uploaded and extracted it on my server. Running the installer without browser support, the shown base URL is something like http://jiffybox... on port 8080 instead of my domain (board.my-domain.de).



      Is there a way to change the default base URL? I've tried:



      ./youtrack.sh configure --listen-address=board.my-domain.de


      I want to access youtrack under board.my-domain.de. How can I accomplish this?







      share|improve this question














      I've problems setting up YouTrack 2018 on my Ubuntu 14.04 server (managed with plesk). I've download the .zip-version, uploaded and extracted it on my server. Running the installer without browser support, the shown base URL is something like http://jiffybox... on port 8080 instead of my domain (board.my-domain.de).



      Is there a way to change the default base URL? I've tried:



      ./youtrack.sh configure --listen-address=board.my-domain.de


      I want to access youtrack under board.my-domain.de. How can I accomplish this?









      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question








      edited Apr 26 at 10:53









      David Foerster

      26k1361106




      26k1361106










      asked Apr 26 at 5:50









      Brotzka

      1014




      1014




















          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes

















          up vote
          -1
          down vote














          I've tried



          ./youtrack.sh configure --listen-address=board.my-domain.de



          Listen address is completely something different than BaseURL.



          You need to configure two things:



          1. BaseURL

          2. ReverseProxy (to change web port)

          To do this, please follow official documentation:



          https://www.jetbrains.com/help/youtrack/standalone/Reverse-Proxy-Configuration.html (it contains also information about how to change BaseURL)






          share|improve this answer






















          • Please do not post answers depending on external links. Put the relevant part into your answer. See How to Answer for details.
            – Melebius
            Apr 26 at 12:12










          Your Answer







          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "89"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: false,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













           

          draft saved


          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1028277%2fsetting-correct-baseurl-for-jetbrains-youtrack%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest






























          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes








          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes








          up vote
          -1
          down vote














          I've tried



          ./youtrack.sh configure --listen-address=board.my-domain.de



          Listen address is completely something different than BaseURL.



          You need to configure two things:



          1. BaseURL

          2. ReverseProxy (to change web port)

          To do this, please follow official documentation:



          https://www.jetbrains.com/help/youtrack/standalone/Reverse-Proxy-Configuration.html (it contains also information about how to change BaseURL)






          share|improve this answer






















          • Please do not post answers depending on external links. Put the relevant part into your answer. See How to Answer for details.
            – Melebius
            Apr 26 at 12:12














          up vote
          -1
          down vote














          I've tried



          ./youtrack.sh configure --listen-address=board.my-domain.de



          Listen address is completely something different than BaseURL.



          You need to configure two things:



          1. BaseURL

          2. ReverseProxy (to change web port)

          To do this, please follow official documentation:



          https://www.jetbrains.com/help/youtrack/standalone/Reverse-Proxy-Configuration.html (it contains also information about how to change BaseURL)






          share|improve this answer






















          • Please do not post answers depending on external links. Put the relevant part into your answer. See How to Answer for details.
            – Melebius
            Apr 26 at 12:12












          up vote
          -1
          down vote










          up vote
          -1
          down vote










          I've tried



          ./youtrack.sh configure --listen-address=board.my-domain.de



          Listen address is completely something different than BaseURL.



          You need to configure two things:



          1. BaseURL

          2. ReverseProxy (to change web port)

          To do this, please follow official documentation:



          https://www.jetbrains.com/help/youtrack/standalone/Reverse-Proxy-Configuration.html (it contains also information about how to change BaseURL)






          share|improve this answer















          I've tried



          ./youtrack.sh configure --listen-address=board.my-domain.de



          Listen address is completely something different than BaseURL.



          You need to configure two things:



          1. BaseURL

          2. ReverseProxy (to change web port)

          To do this, please follow official documentation:



          https://www.jetbrains.com/help/youtrack/standalone/Reverse-Proxy-Configuration.html (it contains also information about how to change BaseURL)







          share|improve this answer














          share|improve this answer



          share|improve this answer








          edited Apr 26 at 12:13









          Melebius

          3,74841636




          3,74841636










          answered Apr 26 at 6:48









          Koss645

          472




          472











          • Please do not post answers depending on external links. Put the relevant part into your answer. See How to Answer for details.
            – Melebius
            Apr 26 at 12:12
















          • Please do not post answers depending on external links. Put the relevant part into your answer. See How to Answer for details.
            – Melebius
            Apr 26 at 12:12















          Please do not post answers depending on external links. Put the relevant part into your answer. See How to Answer for details.
          – Melebius
          Apr 26 at 12:12




          Please do not post answers depending on external links. Put the relevant part into your answer. See How to Answer for details.
          – Melebius
          Apr 26 at 12:12

















           

          draft saved


          draft discarded















































           


          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1028277%2fsetting-correct-baseurl-for-jetbrains-youtrack%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest













































































          Popular posts from this blog

          Which professions warranted travel in Medieval times?

          How do so many people here on Academia.SE, and in general, afford lavish higher education programs?

          Trouble downloading packages list due to a “Hash sum mismatch” error