How can I remove audit logs of auid = -1

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP








up vote
1
down vote

favorite












I'm trying to configure auditd for audit log.



What I want to do is remove logs of auid=-1(auid=4294967295).



I tried few things but the result was same.
(Set rules in audit.rules file, etc..)



Anything that I can try will be helpful.



[info]
4.13.0.-39-generic
16.04.1-ubuntu



using Linux Mint Sylvia



audit report







share|improve this question


























    up vote
    1
    down vote

    favorite












    I'm trying to configure auditd for audit log.



    What I want to do is remove logs of auid=-1(auid=4294967295).



    I tried few things but the result was same.
    (Set rules in audit.rules file, etc..)



    Anything that I can try will be helpful.



    [info]
    4.13.0.-39-generic
    16.04.1-ubuntu



    using Linux Mint Sylvia



    audit report







    share|improve this question
























      up vote
      1
      down vote

      favorite









      up vote
      1
      down vote

      favorite











      I'm trying to configure auditd for audit log.



      What I want to do is remove logs of auid=-1(auid=4294967295).



      I tried few things but the result was same.
      (Set rules in audit.rules file, etc..)



      Anything that I can try will be helpful.



      [info]
      4.13.0.-39-generic
      16.04.1-ubuntu



      using Linux Mint Sylvia



      audit report







      share|improve this question














      I'm trying to configure auditd for audit log.



      What I want to do is remove logs of auid=-1(auid=4294967295).



      I tried few things but the result was same.
      (Set rules in audit.rules file, etc..)



      Anything that I can try will be helpful.



      [info]
      4.13.0.-39-generic
      16.04.1-ubuntu



      using Linux Mint Sylvia



      audit report









      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question








      edited Apr 25 at 2:11

























      asked Apr 24 at 7:57









      mildonut

      62




      62

























          active

          oldest

          votes











          Your Answer







          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "89"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: false,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













           

          draft saved


          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1027708%2fhow-can-i-remove-audit-logs-of-auid-1%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest



































          active

          oldest

          votes













          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes















           

          draft saved


          draft discarded















































           


          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1027708%2fhow-can-i-remove-audit-logs-of-auid-1%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest













































































          Popular posts from this blog

          Which professions warranted travel in Medieval times?

          How do so many people here on Academia.SE, and in general, afford lavish higher education programs?

          Trouble downloading packages list due to a “Hash sum mismatch” error