Blink screen dual boot on mac

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP








up vote
0
down vote

favorite












My screen flashes all the time on my ubuntu partition, when it blinks more is when some application is doing some kind of process, I update the driver, I have an i915 but this did not stop the problem



Forgive my English, I speak Spanish, I hope you have understood me



Thank you!










share|improve this question

























    up vote
    0
    down vote

    favorite












    My screen flashes all the time on my ubuntu partition, when it blinks more is when some application is doing some kind of process, I update the driver, I have an i915 but this did not stop the problem



    Forgive my English, I speak Spanish, I hope you have understood me



    Thank you!










    share|improve this question























      up vote
      0
      down vote

      favorite









      up vote
      0
      down vote

      favorite











      My screen flashes all the time on my ubuntu partition, when it blinks more is when some application is doing some kind of process, I update the driver, I have an i915 but this did not stop the problem



      Forgive my English, I speak Spanish, I hope you have understood me



      Thank you!










      share|improve this question













      My screen flashes all the time on my ubuntu partition, when it blinks more is when some application is doing some kind of process, I update the driver, I have an i915 but this did not stop the problem



      Forgive my English, I speak Spanish, I hope you have understood me



      Thank you!







      mac i915






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Mar 5 at 7:11









      Nicolas Lopez Fernandez

      11




      11

























          active

          oldest

          votes











          Your Answer







          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "89"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: false,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













           

          draft saved


          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1011982%2fblink-screen-dual-boot-on-mac%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest



































          active

          oldest

          votes













          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes















           

          draft saved


          draft discarded















































           


          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1011982%2fblink-screen-dual-boot-on-mac%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest













































































          Popular posts from this blog

          Which professions warranted travel in Medieval times?

          How do so many people here on Academia.SE, and in general, afford lavish higher education programs?

          Trouble downloading packages list due to a “Hash sum mismatch” error