slow startup after installing Lubuntu 10 min

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP








up vote
0
down vote

favorite












see the pic please



I just install the Lubuntu on my laptop and when I rebooting it's taking around 10 minuets to run.
I already checked the hard drive and the RAM and thy in good condition.



I just want to mention that before this OS I had linux mint 9 and it's bootup took around 1 minute.



I really what to stay with Lubuntu, it's working fast after the OS bootup.



thanks for everybody.







share|improve this question
























    up vote
    0
    down vote

    favorite












    see the pic please



    I just install the Lubuntu on my laptop and when I rebooting it's taking around 10 minuets to run.
    I already checked the hard drive and the RAM and thy in good condition.



    I just want to mention that before this OS I had linux mint 9 and it's bootup took around 1 minute.



    I really what to stay with Lubuntu, it's working fast after the OS bootup.



    thanks for everybody.







    share|improve this question






















      up vote
      0
      down vote

      favorite









      up vote
      0
      down vote

      favorite











      see the pic please



      I just install the Lubuntu on my laptop and when I rebooting it's taking around 10 minuets to run.
      I already checked the hard drive and the RAM and thy in good condition.



      I just want to mention that before this OS I had linux mint 9 and it's bootup took around 1 minute.



      I really what to stay with Lubuntu, it's working fast after the OS bootup.



      thanks for everybody.







      share|improve this question












      see the pic please



      I just install the Lubuntu on my laptop and when I rebooting it's taking around 10 minuets to run.
      I already checked the hard drive and the RAM and thy in good condition.



      I just want to mention that before this OS I had linux mint 9 and it's bootup took around 1 minute.



      I really what to stay with Lubuntu, it's working fast after the OS bootup.



      thanks for everybody.









      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Apr 18 at 20:12









      Harel

      12




      12

























          active

          oldest

          votes











          Your Answer







          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "89"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: false,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













           

          draft saved


          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1026197%2fslow-startup-after-installing-lubuntu-10-min%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest



































          active

          oldest

          votes













          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes















           

          draft saved


          draft discarded















































           


          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1026197%2fslow-startup-after-installing-lubuntu-10-min%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest













































































          Popular posts from this blog

          Which professions warranted travel in Medieval times?

          How do so many people here on Academia.SE, and in general, afford lavish higher education programs?

          Trouble downloading packages list due to a “Hash sum mismatch” error