MAAS ephemeral images and booting with a bond on an interface

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP








up vote
0
down vote

favorite












I need a commissioning system to boot with the PXE interfaces setup as a bond on a VLAN. I did not find a way and tried to inject dracut scripts into init-preboot and they seem to be running but the bond and vlan are never setup because there is no bonding and 8021q modules and modprobe just fails. Am i missing something? is there a way to do it? Thanks







share|improve this question
























    up vote
    0
    down vote

    favorite












    I need a commissioning system to boot with the PXE interfaces setup as a bond on a VLAN. I did not find a way and tried to inject dracut scripts into init-preboot and they seem to be running but the bond and vlan are never setup because there is no bonding and 8021q modules and modprobe just fails. Am i missing something? is there a way to do it? Thanks







    share|improve this question






















      up vote
      0
      down vote

      favorite









      up vote
      0
      down vote

      favorite











      I need a commissioning system to boot with the PXE interfaces setup as a bond on a VLAN. I did not find a way and tried to inject dracut scripts into init-preboot and they seem to be running but the bond and vlan are never setup because there is no bonding and 8021q modules and modprobe just fails. Am i missing something? is there a way to do it? Thanks







      share|improve this question












      I need a commissioning system to boot with the PXE interfaces setup as a bond on a VLAN. I did not find a way and tried to inject dracut scripts into init-preboot and they seem to be running but the bond and vlan are never setup because there is no bonding and 8021q modules and modprobe just fails. Am i missing something? is there a way to do it? Thanks









      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Apr 19 at 12:03









      Totoro

      1012




      1012

























          active

          oldest

          votes











          Your Answer







          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "89"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: false,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













           

          draft saved


          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1026376%2fmaas-ephemeral-images-and-booting-with-a-bond-on-an-interface%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest



































          active

          oldest

          votes













          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes















           

          draft saved


          draft discarded















































           


          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1026376%2fmaas-ephemeral-images-and-booting-with-a-bond-on-an-interface%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest













































































          Popular posts from this blog

          Which professions warranted travel in Medieval times?

          How do so many people here on Academia.SE, and in general, afford lavish higher education programs?

          Trouble downloading packages list due to a “Hash sum mismatch” error