I can not install Netcdf Library

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP








up vote
0
down vote

favorite












How can I install netcdf Library, I tried this that exists here
compiling WRF



but whitout result, because when i write : which netcdf , I do not get any message










share|improve this question



























    up vote
    0
    down vote

    favorite












    How can I install netcdf Library, I tried this that exists here
    compiling WRF



    but whitout result, because when i write : which netcdf , I do not get any message










    share|improve this question

























      up vote
      0
      down vote

      favorite









      up vote
      0
      down vote

      favorite











      How can I install netcdf Library, I tried this that exists here
      compiling WRF



      but whitout result, because when i write : which netcdf , I do not get any message










      share|improve this question















      How can I install netcdf Library, I tried this that exists here
      compiling WRF



      but whitout result, because when i write : which netcdf , I do not get any message







      16.04






      share|improve this question















      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question








      edited Feb 28 at 5:30









      Drakonoved

      7421515




      7421515










      asked Feb 27 at 21:06









      Chouiba Zahira

      613




      613




















          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes

















          up vote
          1
          down vote













          Have you tried via apt? When I search for netcdf with:



          apt search netcdf


          I get an entry called: netcdf-bin/xenial 1:4.4.0-2 amd64






          share|improve this answer






















          • yes, but how can I know that I have netcdf or not ?
            – Chouiba Zahira
            Feb 27 at 21:51











          • Find if a package is installed : ls -tl /var/lib/dpkg/info/ | grep netcdf ... And dpkg -s [package name] ... Install netcdf : sudo apt install libnetcdf-dev
            – Knud Larsen
            Feb 27 at 22:21











          Your Answer







          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "89"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: false,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













           

          draft saved


          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1010409%2fi-can-not-install-netcdf-library%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest






























          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes








          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes








          up vote
          1
          down vote













          Have you tried via apt? When I search for netcdf with:



          apt search netcdf


          I get an entry called: netcdf-bin/xenial 1:4.4.0-2 amd64






          share|improve this answer






















          • yes, but how can I know that I have netcdf or not ?
            – Chouiba Zahira
            Feb 27 at 21:51











          • Find if a package is installed : ls -tl /var/lib/dpkg/info/ | grep netcdf ... And dpkg -s [package name] ... Install netcdf : sudo apt install libnetcdf-dev
            – Knud Larsen
            Feb 27 at 22:21















          up vote
          1
          down vote













          Have you tried via apt? When I search for netcdf with:



          apt search netcdf


          I get an entry called: netcdf-bin/xenial 1:4.4.0-2 amd64






          share|improve this answer






















          • yes, but how can I know that I have netcdf or not ?
            – Chouiba Zahira
            Feb 27 at 21:51











          • Find if a package is installed : ls -tl /var/lib/dpkg/info/ | grep netcdf ... And dpkg -s [package name] ... Install netcdf : sudo apt install libnetcdf-dev
            – Knud Larsen
            Feb 27 at 22:21













          up vote
          1
          down vote










          up vote
          1
          down vote









          Have you tried via apt? When I search for netcdf with:



          apt search netcdf


          I get an entry called: netcdf-bin/xenial 1:4.4.0-2 amd64






          share|improve this answer














          Have you tried via apt? When I search for netcdf with:



          apt search netcdf


          I get an entry called: netcdf-bin/xenial 1:4.4.0-2 amd64







          share|improve this answer














          share|improve this answer



          share|improve this answer








          edited Feb 28 at 10:00









          galoget

          2,1062820




          2,1062820










          answered Feb 27 at 21:13









          user3430996

          728




          728











          • yes, but how can I know that I have netcdf or not ?
            – Chouiba Zahira
            Feb 27 at 21:51











          • Find if a package is installed : ls -tl /var/lib/dpkg/info/ | grep netcdf ... And dpkg -s [package name] ... Install netcdf : sudo apt install libnetcdf-dev
            – Knud Larsen
            Feb 27 at 22:21

















          • yes, but how can I know that I have netcdf or not ?
            – Chouiba Zahira
            Feb 27 at 21:51











          • Find if a package is installed : ls -tl /var/lib/dpkg/info/ | grep netcdf ... And dpkg -s [package name] ... Install netcdf : sudo apt install libnetcdf-dev
            – Knud Larsen
            Feb 27 at 22:21
















          yes, but how can I know that I have netcdf or not ?
          – Chouiba Zahira
          Feb 27 at 21:51





          yes, but how can I know that I have netcdf or not ?
          – Chouiba Zahira
          Feb 27 at 21:51













          Find if a package is installed : ls -tl /var/lib/dpkg/info/ | grep netcdf ... And dpkg -s [package name] ... Install netcdf : sudo apt install libnetcdf-dev
          – Knud Larsen
          Feb 27 at 22:21





          Find if a package is installed : ls -tl /var/lib/dpkg/info/ | grep netcdf ... And dpkg -s [package name] ... Install netcdf : sudo apt install libnetcdf-dev
          – Knud Larsen
          Feb 27 at 22:21


















           

          draft saved


          draft discarded















































           


          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1010409%2fi-can-not-install-netcdf-library%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest













































































          Popular posts from this blog

          Which professions warranted travel in Medieval times?

          How do so many people here on Academia.SE, and in general, afford lavish higher education programs?

          Trouble downloading packages list due to a “Hash sum mismatch” error