Problem with any bluetooth device

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP








up vote
1
down vote

favorite












I have a problem in connecting bluetooth devices. It is weird: I tried with a JETech wireless Optical Mouse and with SONY MDR Headset. I have been using both devices in many different computers and they have always perfectly worked. I used them on windows, mac and linux systems (Debian Jessie).



Recently I bought a new laptop and with this laptop I have not been able to make them work.
The weird thing is that with both devices the same thing happens: the bluetooth sees the device, it pairs with it, the device works for a very short time (maybe a minute) and that’s it. After one minute in bluetooth settings result connected but there is no way of making it work again. If I remove the device from the paired list and pair it again it happens the same (I tried it a thousand times).



My laptop is a Tuxedo InfinityBook PRO
System: Ubuntu 16.04 (kernel 4.13.0-43-generic)



Any help is apreciated



Thanks in advance







share|improve this question























    up vote
    1
    down vote

    favorite












    I have a problem in connecting bluetooth devices. It is weird: I tried with a JETech wireless Optical Mouse and with SONY MDR Headset. I have been using both devices in many different computers and they have always perfectly worked. I used them on windows, mac and linux systems (Debian Jessie).



    Recently I bought a new laptop and with this laptop I have not been able to make them work.
    The weird thing is that with both devices the same thing happens: the bluetooth sees the device, it pairs with it, the device works for a very short time (maybe a minute) and that’s it. After one minute in bluetooth settings result connected but there is no way of making it work again. If I remove the device from the paired list and pair it again it happens the same (I tried it a thousand times).



    My laptop is a Tuxedo InfinityBook PRO
    System: Ubuntu 16.04 (kernel 4.13.0-43-generic)



    Any help is apreciated



    Thanks in advance







    share|improve this question





















      up vote
      1
      down vote

      favorite









      up vote
      1
      down vote

      favorite











      I have a problem in connecting bluetooth devices. It is weird: I tried with a JETech wireless Optical Mouse and with SONY MDR Headset. I have been using both devices in many different computers and they have always perfectly worked. I used them on windows, mac and linux systems (Debian Jessie).



      Recently I bought a new laptop and with this laptop I have not been able to make them work.
      The weird thing is that with both devices the same thing happens: the bluetooth sees the device, it pairs with it, the device works for a very short time (maybe a minute) and that’s it. After one minute in bluetooth settings result connected but there is no way of making it work again. If I remove the device from the paired list and pair it again it happens the same (I tried it a thousand times).



      My laptop is a Tuxedo InfinityBook PRO
      System: Ubuntu 16.04 (kernel 4.13.0-43-generic)



      Any help is apreciated



      Thanks in advance







      share|improve this question











      I have a problem in connecting bluetooth devices. It is weird: I tried with a JETech wireless Optical Mouse and with SONY MDR Headset. I have been using both devices in many different computers and they have always perfectly worked. I used them on windows, mac and linux systems (Debian Jessie).



      Recently I bought a new laptop and with this laptop I have not been able to make them work.
      The weird thing is that with both devices the same thing happens: the bluetooth sees the device, it pairs with it, the device works for a very short time (maybe a minute) and that’s it. After one minute in bluetooth settings result connected but there is no way of making it work again. If I remove the device from the paired list and pair it again it happens the same (I tried it a thousand times).



      My laptop is a Tuxedo InfinityBook PRO
      System: Ubuntu 16.04 (kernel 4.13.0-43-generic)



      Any help is apreciated



      Thanks in advance









      share|improve this question










      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question









      asked Jun 5 at 9:02









      Guido Vallerotto

      112




      112

























          active

          oldest

          votes











          Your Answer







          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "89"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: false,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );








           

          draft saved


          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1043750%2fproblem-with-any-bluetooth-device%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest



































          active

          oldest

          votes













          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes










           

          draft saved


          draft discarded


























           


          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1043750%2fproblem-with-any-bluetooth-device%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest













































































          Popular posts from this blog

          Which professions warranted travel in Medieval times?

          How do so many people here on Academia.SE, and in general, afford lavish higher education programs?

          Trouble downloading packages list due to a “Hash sum mismatch” error