How do I see macOS tags in Linux?

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP








up vote
0
down vote

favorite












I like to be able to search directories with filters consisting of having some tags and not having some other tags. How can I accomplish this in Linux?



Related question:
https://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/122251/are-tags-portable-and-if-so-how?utm_medium=organic&utm_source=google_rich_qa&utm_campaign=google_rich_qa







share|improve this question























    up vote
    0
    down vote

    favorite












    I like to be able to search directories with filters consisting of having some tags and not having some other tags. How can I accomplish this in Linux?



    Related question:
    https://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/122251/are-tags-portable-and-if-so-how?utm_medium=organic&utm_source=google_rich_qa&utm_campaign=google_rich_qa







    share|improve this question





















      up vote
      0
      down vote

      favorite









      up vote
      0
      down vote

      favorite











      I like to be able to search directories with filters consisting of having some tags and not having some other tags. How can I accomplish this in Linux?



      Related question:
      https://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/122251/are-tags-portable-and-if-so-how?utm_medium=organic&utm_source=google_rich_qa&utm_campaign=google_rich_qa







      share|improve this question











      I like to be able to search directories with filters consisting of having some tags and not having some other tags. How can I accomplish this in Linux?



      Related question:
      https://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/122251/are-tags-portable-and-if-so-how?utm_medium=organic&utm_source=google_rich_qa&utm_campaign=google_rich_qa









      share|improve this question










      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question









      asked Jun 4 at 22:27









      HappyFace

      165




      165

























          active

          oldest

          votes











          Your Answer







          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "89"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: false,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );








           

          draft saved


          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1043641%2fhow-do-i-see-macos-tags-in-linux%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest



































          active

          oldest

          votes













          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes










           

          draft saved


          draft discarded


























           


          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1043641%2fhow-do-i-see-macos-tags-in-linux%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest













































































          Popular posts from this blog

          Which professions warranted travel in Medieval times?

          How do so many people here on Academia.SE, and in general, afford lavish higher education programs?

          Trouble downloading packages list due to a “Hash sum mismatch” error