Bitmask VPN on Ubuntu 18.04 could not startup

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP








up vote
0
down vote

favorite












I installed Bitmask VPN on Ubuntu 18.04 using the commands for Debian testing and Ubuntu next release (18.04, Bionic). (https://dl.bitmask.net/linux/)



It worked for a few days and then stopped working. If I open Gnome/Ubuntu Software application and click on the Launch button for Bitmask a blank terminal window opens for a few seconds and nothing else happens.



I also downloaded a Standalone Bundle but couldn't get it to work. (https://dl.bitmask.net/linux/) I got as far as logging in but then bitmask disappears.







share|improve this question

























    up vote
    0
    down vote

    favorite












    I installed Bitmask VPN on Ubuntu 18.04 using the commands for Debian testing and Ubuntu next release (18.04, Bionic). (https://dl.bitmask.net/linux/)



    It worked for a few days and then stopped working. If I open Gnome/Ubuntu Software application and click on the Launch button for Bitmask a blank terminal window opens for a few seconds and nothing else happens.



    I also downloaded a Standalone Bundle but couldn't get it to work. (https://dl.bitmask.net/linux/) I got as far as logging in but then bitmask disappears.







    share|improve this question























      up vote
      0
      down vote

      favorite









      up vote
      0
      down vote

      favorite











      I installed Bitmask VPN on Ubuntu 18.04 using the commands for Debian testing and Ubuntu next release (18.04, Bionic). (https://dl.bitmask.net/linux/)



      It worked for a few days and then stopped working. If I open Gnome/Ubuntu Software application and click on the Launch button for Bitmask a blank terminal window opens for a few seconds and nothing else happens.



      I also downloaded a Standalone Bundle but couldn't get it to work. (https://dl.bitmask.net/linux/) I got as far as logging in but then bitmask disappears.







      share|improve this question













      I installed Bitmask VPN on Ubuntu 18.04 using the commands for Debian testing and Ubuntu next release (18.04, Bionic). (https://dl.bitmask.net/linux/)



      It worked for a few days and then stopped working. If I open Gnome/Ubuntu Software application and click on the Launch button for Bitmask a blank terminal window opens for a few seconds and nothing else happens.



      I also downloaded a Standalone Bundle but couldn't get it to work. (https://dl.bitmask.net/linux/) I got as far as logging in but then bitmask disappears.









      share|improve this question












      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question








      edited Jun 5 at 21:49









      vine_user

      2,03621723




      2,03621723









      asked Jun 4 at 16:38









      Jim

      12




      12

























          active

          oldest

          votes











          Your Answer







          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "89"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: false,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );








           

          draft saved


          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1043552%2fbitmask-vpn-on-ubuntu-18-04-could-not-startup%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest



































          active

          oldest

          votes













          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes










           

          draft saved


          draft discarded


























           


          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1043552%2fbitmask-vpn-on-ubuntu-18-04-could-not-startup%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest













































































          Popular posts from this blog

          Which professions warranted travel in Medieval times?

          How do so many people here on Academia.SE, and in general, afford lavish higher education programs?

          Trouble downloading packages list due to a “Hash sum mismatch” error