How can I assign a column to represent the x axis values in libre office calc?

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP








up vote
1
down vote

favorite












Currently my attempt at making a chart looks like this:



enter image description here



The goal, nonetheless Is that subdivisions, should be the x axis and not a series of data entries in the chart. I have looked it up but I am still confused as to hwo to achieve this.










share|improve this question

















  • 2




    What Chart Type did you choose? it needs to be XY (Scatter)
    – steeldriver
    Mar 29 at 23:29










  • I had chosen line
    – Makogan
    Mar 29 at 23:31










  • So... do you get the desired result if you use a scatter plot?
    – steeldriver
    Mar 30 at 0:49










  • Yes, I also figured that editing the data entries after creating the plot worked as well
    – Makogan
    Mar 30 at 1:26














up vote
1
down vote

favorite












Currently my attempt at making a chart looks like this:



enter image description here



The goal, nonetheless Is that subdivisions, should be the x axis and not a series of data entries in the chart. I have looked it up but I am still confused as to hwo to achieve this.










share|improve this question

















  • 2




    What Chart Type did you choose? it needs to be XY (Scatter)
    – steeldriver
    Mar 29 at 23:29










  • I had chosen line
    – Makogan
    Mar 29 at 23:31










  • So... do you get the desired result if you use a scatter plot?
    – steeldriver
    Mar 30 at 0:49










  • Yes, I also figured that editing the data entries after creating the plot worked as well
    – Makogan
    Mar 30 at 1:26












up vote
1
down vote

favorite









up vote
1
down vote

favorite











Currently my attempt at making a chart looks like this:



enter image description here



The goal, nonetheless Is that subdivisions, should be the x axis and not a series of data entries in the chart. I have looked it up but I am still confused as to hwo to achieve this.










share|improve this question













Currently my attempt at making a chart looks like this:



enter image description here



The goal, nonetheless Is that subdivisions, should be the x axis and not a series of data entries in the chart. I have looked it up but I am still confused as to hwo to achieve this.







libreoffice database csv






share|improve this question













share|improve this question











share|improve this question




share|improve this question










asked Mar 29 at 23:10









Makogan

1064




1064







  • 2




    What Chart Type did you choose? it needs to be XY (Scatter)
    – steeldriver
    Mar 29 at 23:29










  • I had chosen line
    – Makogan
    Mar 29 at 23:31










  • So... do you get the desired result if you use a scatter plot?
    – steeldriver
    Mar 30 at 0:49










  • Yes, I also figured that editing the data entries after creating the plot worked as well
    – Makogan
    Mar 30 at 1:26












  • 2




    What Chart Type did you choose? it needs to be XY (Scatter)
    – steeldriver
    Mar 29 at 23:29










  • I had chosen line
    – Makogan
    Mar 29 at 23:31










  • So... do you get the desired result if you use a scatter plot?
    – steeldriver
    Mar 30 at 0:49










  • Yes, I also figured that editing the data entries after creating the plot worked as well
    – Makogan
    Mar 30 at 1:26







2




2




What Chart Type did you choose? it needs to be XY (Scatter)
– steeldriver
Mar 29 at 23:29




What Chart Type did you choose? it needs to be XY (Scatter)
– steeldriver
Mar 29 at 23:29












I had chosen line
– Makogan
Mar 29 at 23:31




I had chosen line
– Makogan
Mar 29 at 23:31












So... do you get the desired result if you use a scatter plot?
– steeldriver
Mar 30 at 0:49




So... do you get the desired result if you use a scatter plot?
– steeldriver
Mar 30 at 0:49












Yes, I also figured that editing the data entries after creating the plot worked as well
– Makogan
Mar 30 at 1:26




Yes, I also figured that editing the data entries after creating the plot worked as well
– Makogan
Mar 30 at 1:26















active

oldest

votes











Your Answer







StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "89"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: false,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);













 

draft saved


draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1020405%2fhow-can-i-assign-a-column-to-represent-the-x-axis-values-in-libre-office-calc%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest



































active

oldest

votes













active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes















 

draft saved


draft discarded















































 


draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1020405%2fhow-can-i-assign-a-column-to-represent-the-x-axis-values-in-libre-office-calc%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest













































































Popular posts from this blog

Which professions warranted travel in Medieval times?

How do so many people here on Academia.SE, and in general, afford lavish higher education programs?

Trouble downloading packages list due to a “Hash sum mismatch” error