Installing TFMpvalue for FunSeq2

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP








up vote
0
down vote

favorite












Based on the instructions I read, running make can solve the problem of TFMpvalue installation for FunSeq2 but when I do so I get this error:



root@milad:/home/milad/funseq2-1.0# cd '/home/milad/funseq2-1.0/TFM-Pvalue' 
root@milad:/home/milad/funseq2-1.0/TFM-Pvalue# make
g++ -O3 -DJASPAR=1 -DPROGRAM=0 TFMpvalue.cpp Matrix.cpp ArgumentException.cpp FileException.cpp ParseException.cpp -o TFMpvalue-pv2sc
TFMpvalue.cpp: In function ‘void arguments(int, char* const*)’:
TFMpvalue.cpp:503:45: error: ‘getopt’ was not declared in this scope
while (((option = getopt(argc,argv,options)) != EOF)) {
^
TFMpvalue.cpp:507:23: error: ‘optind’ was not declared in this scope
OPTIONS[option] = optind-1;
^
make: *** [TFMpvalue-pv2sc] Error 1


What's the problem and how can I fix it?







share|improve this question


























    up vote
    0
    down vote

    favorite












    Based on the instructions I read, running make can solve the problem of TFMpvalue installation for FunSeq2 but when I do so I get this error:



    root@milad:/home/milad/funseq2-1.0# cd '/home/milad/funseq2-1.0/TFM-Pvalue' 
    root@milad:/home/milad/funseq2-1.0/TFM-Pvalue# make
    g++ -O3 -DJASPAR=1 -DPROGRAM=0 TFMpvalue.cpp Matrix.cpp ArgumentException.cpp FileException.cpp ParseException.cpp -o TFMpvalue-pv2sc
    TFMpvalue.cpp: In function ‘void arguments(int, char* const*)’:
    TFMpvalue.cpp:503:45: error: ‘getopt’ was not declared in this scope
    while (((option = getopt(argc,argv,options)) != EOF)) {
    ^
    TFMpvalue.cpp:507:23: error: ‘optind’ was not declared in this scope
    OPTIONS[option] = optind-1;
    ^
    make: *** [TFMpvalue-pv2sc] Error 1


    What's the problem and how can I fix it?







    share|improve this question
























      up vote
      0
      down vote

      favorite









      up vote
      0
      down vote

      favorite











      Based on the instructions I read, running make can solve the problem of TFMpvalue installation for FunSeq2 but when I do so I get this error:



      root@milad:/home/milad/funseq2-1.0# cd '/home/milad/funseq2-1.0/TFM-Pvalue' 
      root@milad:/home/milad/funseq2-1.0/TFM-Pvalue# make
      g++ -O3 -DJASPAR=1 -DPROGRAM=0 TFMpvalue.cpp Matrix.cpp ArgumentException.cpp FileException.cpp ParseException.cpp -o TFMpvalue-pv2sc
      TFMpvalue.cpp: In function ‘void arguments(int, char* const*)’:
      TFMpvalue.cpp:503:45: error: ‘getopt’ was not declared in this scope
      while (((option = getopt(argc,argv,options)) != EOF)) {
      ^
      TFMpvalue.cpp:507:23: error: ‘optind’ was not declared in this scope
      OPTIONS[option] = optind-1;
      ^
      make: *** [TFMpvalue-pv2sc] Error 1


      What's the problem and how can I fix it?







      share|improve this question














      Based on the instructions I read, running make can solve the problem of TFMpvalue installation for FunSeq2 but when I do so I get this error:



      root@milad:/home/milad/funseq2-1.0# cd '/home/milad/funseq2-1.0/TFM-Pvalue' 
      root@milad:/home/milad/funseq2-1.0/TFM-Pvalue# make
      g++ -O3 -DJASPAR=1 -DPROGRAM=0 TFMpvalue.cpp Matrix.cpp ArgumentException.cpp FileException.cpp ParseException.cpp -o TFMpvalue-pv2sc
      TFMpvalue.cpp: In function ‘void arguments(int, char* const*)’:
      TFMpvalue.cpp:503:45: error: ‘getopt’ was not declared in this scope
      while (((option = getopt(argc,argv,options)) != EOF)) {
      ^
      TFMpvalue.cpp:507:23: error: ‘optind’ was not declared in this scope
      OPTIONS[option] = optind-1;
      ^
      make: *** [TFMpvalue-pv2sc] Error 1


      What's the problem and how can I fix it?









      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question








      edited Apr 21 at 20:25









      Zanna

      48k13119227




      48k13119227










      asked Apr 21 at 18:27









      Milad Shademan

      11




      11




















          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes

















          up vote
          0
          down vote













          The problem is something wrong with TFMpvalue.cpp:



          1. sudo chown username:username TFMpvalue.cpp

          2. Uncomment line 16 in TFMpvalue.cpp and change GetOpt.h into getopt.h





          share|improve this answer






















            Your Answer







            StackExchange.ready(function()
            var channelOptions =
            tags: "".split(" "),
            id: "89"
            ;
            initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

            StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
            // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
            if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
            StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
            createEditor();
            );

            else
            createEditor();

            );

            function createEditor()
            StackExchange.prepareEditor(
            heartbeatType: 'answer',
            convertImagesToLinks: true,
            noModals: false,
            showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
            reputationToPostImages: 10,
            bindNavPrevention: true,
            postfix: "",
            onDemand: true,
            discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
            ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
            );



            );













             

            draft saved


            draft discarded


















            StackExchange.ready(
            function ()
            StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1027016%2finstalling-tfmpvalue-for-funseq2%23new-answer', 'question_page');

            );

            Post as a guest






























            1 Answer
            1






            active

            oldest

            votes








            1 Answer
            1






            active

            oldest

            votes









            active

            oldest

            votes






            active

            oldest

            votes








            up vote
            0
            down vote













            The problem is something wrong with TFMpvalue.cpp:



            1. sudo chown username:username TFMpvalue.cpp

            2. Uncomment line 16 in TFMpvalue.cpp and change GetOpt.h into getopt.h





            share|improve this answer


























              up vote
              0
              down vote













              The problem is something wrong with TFMpvalue.cpp:



              1. sudo chown username:username TFMpvalue.cpp

              2. Uncomment line 16 in TFMpvalue.cpp and change GetOpt.h into getopt.h





              share|improve this answer
























                up vote
                0
                down vote










                up vote
                0
                down vote









                The problem is something wrong with TFMpvalue.cpp:



                1. sudo chown username:username TFMpvalue.cpp

                2. Uncomment line 16 in TFMpvalue.cpp and change GetOpt.h into getopt.h





                share|improve this answer














                The problem is something wrong with TFMpvalue.cpp:



                1. sudo chown username:username TFMpvalue.cpp

                2. Uncomment line 16 in TFMpvalue.cpp and change GetOpt.h into getopt.h






                share|improve this answer














                share|improve this answer



                share|improve this answer








                edited Jun 27 at 9:18









                andrew.46

                20.4k1463138




                20.4k1463138










                answered Jun 27 at 8:05









                Yan zijun

                1




                1



























                     

                    draft saved


                    draft discarded















































                     


                    draft saved


                    draft discarded














                    StackExchange.ready(
                    function ()
                    StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1027016%2finstalling-tfmpvalue-for-funseq2%23new-answer', 'question_page');

                    );

                    Post as a guest













































































                    Popular posts from this blog

                    Which professions warranted travel in Medieval times?

                    How do so many people here on Academia.SE, and in general, afford lavish higher education programs?

                    Trouble downloading packages list due to a “Hash sum mismatch” error