No mobile internet connection hs3114

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP








up vote
0
down vote

favorite












I have the HP Probook 650 G2 with the hs3114 mobile internet adapter. The software (Ubuntu 18.04) already finds the board (I already found how to find them). I also tried the Modem Manager form the Ubuntu software store but it says that I am not connectet. When I click on the connect button a notification says that it did not work (The same in the network manager). Does anyone knows what the problem is?



Thank you in advance







share|improve this question




















  • Hi R.Puch. Do you see "Mobile Broadband" in the system menu? (More information on the Ubuntu Help Wiki
    – Emily
    May 13 at 18:38










  • yes i see it in the system menu
    – R.Puch
    May 14 at 7:22














up vote
0
down vote

favorite












I have the HP Probook 650 G2 with the hs3114 mobile internet adapter. The software (Ubuntu 18.04) already finds the board (I already found how to find them). I also tried the Modem Manager form the Ubuntu software store but it says that I am not connectet. When I click on the connect button a notification says that it did not work (The same in the network manager). Does anyone knows what the problem is?



Thank you in advance







share|improve this question




















  • Hi R.Puch. Do you see "Mobile Broadband" in the system menu? (More information on the Ubuntu Help Wiki
    – Emily
    May 13 at 18:38










  • yes i see it in the system menu
    – R.Puch
    May 14 at 7:22












up vote
0
down vote

favorite









up vote
0
down vote

favorite











I have the HP Probook 650 G2 with the hs3114 mobile internet adapter. The software (Ubuntu 18.04) already finds the board (I already found how to find them). I also tried the Modem Manager form the Ubuntu software store but it says that I am not connectet. When I click on the connect button a notification says that it did not work (The same in the network manager). Does anyone knows what the problem is?



Thank you in advance







share|improve this question












I have the HP Probook 650 G2 with the hs3114 mobile internet adapter. The software (Ubuntu 18.04) already finds the board (I already found how to find them). I also tried the Modem Manager form the Ubuntu software store but it says that I am not connectet. When I click on the connect button a notification says that it did not work (The same in the network manager). Does anyone knows what the problem is?



Thank you in advance









share|improve this question











share|improve this question




share|improve this question










asked May 13 at 6:58









R.Puch

61




61











  • Hi R.Puch. Do you see "Mobile Broadband" in the system menu? (More information on the Ubuntu Help Wiki
    – Emily
    May 13 at 18:38










  • yes i see it in the system menu
    – R.Puch
    May 14 at 7:22
















  • Hi R.Puch. Do you see "Mobile Broadband" in the system menu? (More information on the Ubuntu Help Wiki
    – Emily
    May 13 at 18:38










  • yes i see it in the system menu
    – R.Puch
    May 14 at 7:22















Hi R.Puch. Do you see "Mobile Broadband" in the system menu? (More information on the Ubuntu Help Wiki
– Emily
May 13 at 18:38




Hi R.Puch. Do you see "Mobile Broadband" in the system menu? (More information on the Ubuntu Help Wiki
– Emily
May 13 at 18:38












yes i see it in the system menu
– R.Puch
May 14 at 7:22




yes i see it in the system menu
– R.Puch
May 14 at 7:22















active

oldest

votes











Your Answer







StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "89"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: false,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);








 

draft saved


draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1035600%2fno-mobile-internet-connection-hs3114%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest



































active

oldest

votes













active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes










 

draft saved


draft discarded


























 


draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1035600%2fno-mobile-internet-connection-hs3114%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest













































































Popular posts from this blog

Which professions warranted travel in Medieval times?

How do so many people here on Academia.SE, and in general, afford lavish higher education programs?

Trouble downloading packages list due to a “Hash sum mismatch” error