How can I change the keybindings in Nautilus?

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP








up vote
3
down vote

favorite
1












I'd like to change the keybindings in Nautilus. Specifically, I'd like to make it so Ctrl + Tab and Ctrl + Shift + Tab cycles between tabs instead of Ctrl+ PgUp / PgDn. I can't seem to find anything in dconf, and Nautilus only lists the shortcuts and doesn't let me change them. I tried using the solution here, but (1) the file ~/.config/nautilus/accels does not exist, so I can't figure out the syntax/lines I'm supposed to edit, and (2) making the file and copying their code into it didn't do anything. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!







share|improve this question






















  • Whatever is shown in dconf-editor > org/gnome/desktop/wm/keybindings can be edited. An accels map is no longer used so it would be useless..
    – doug
    Jun 1 at 22:42











  • I looked in org/gnome/desktop/wm/keybindings, and it only seems to contain keyboard shortcuts for moving windows, not for Nautilus, specifically. Is there anywhere else in dconf that I might find keybindings for Nautilus?
    – Jonathan
    Jun 3 at 3:07










  • Take a look here, seems to the only way for custom accels, askubuntu.com/questions/680016/…
    – doug
    Jun 3 at 18:45














up vote
3
down vote

favorite
1












I'd like to change the keybindings in Nautilus. Specifically, I'd like to make it so Ctrl + Tab and Ctrl + Shift + Tab cycles between tabs instead of Ctrl+ PgUp / PgDn. I can't seem to find anything in dconf, and Nautilus only lists the shortcuts and doesn't let me change them. I tried using the solution here, but (1) the file ~/.config/nautilus/accels does not exist, so I can't figure out the syntax/lines I'm supposed to edit, and (2) making the file and copying their code into it didn't do anything. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!







share|improve this question






















  • Whatever is shown in dconf-editor > org/gnome/desktop/wm/keybindings can be edited. An accels map is no longer used so it would be useless..
    – doug
    Jun 1 at 22:42











  • I looked in org/gnome/desktop/wm/keybindings, and it only seems to contain keyboard shortcuts for moving windows, not for Nautilus, specifically. Is there anywhere else in dconf that I might find keybindings for Nautilus?
    – Jonathan
    Jun 3 at 3:07










  • Take a look here, seems to the only way for custom accels, askubuntu.com/questions/680016/…
    – doug
    Jun 3 at 18:45












up vote
3
down vote

favorite
1









up vote
3
down vote

favorite
1






1





I'd like to change the keybindings in Nautilus. Specifically, I'd like to make it so Ctrl + Tab and Ctrl + Shift + Tab cycles between tabs instead of Ctrl+ PgUp / PgDn. I can't seem to find anything in dconf, and Nautilus only lists the shortcuts and doesn't let me change them. I tried using the solution here, but (1) the file ~/.config/nautilus/accels does not exist, so I can't figure out the syntax/lines I'm supposed to edit, and (2) making the file and copying their code into it didn't do anything. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!







share|improve this question














I'd like to change the keybindings in Nautilus. Specifically, I'd like to make it so Ctrl + Tab and Ctrl + Shift + Tab cycles between tabs instead of Ctrl+ PgUp / PgDn. I can't seem to find anything in dconf, and Nautilus only lists the shortcuts and doesn't let me change them. I tried using the solution here, but (1) the file ~/.config/nautilus/accels does not exist, so I can't figure out the syntax/lines I'm supposed to edit, and (2) making the file and copying their code into it didn't do anything. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!









share|improve this question













share|improve this question




share|improve this question








edited May 14 at 8:49









Vlad Spirin

3203417




3203417










asked May 13 at 20:39









Jonathan

163




163











  • Whatever is shown in dconf-editor > org/gnome/desktop/wm/keybindings can be edited. An accels map is no longer used so it would be useless..
    – doug
    Jun 1 at 22:42











  • I looked in org/gnome/desktop/wm/keybindings, and it only seems to contain keyboard shortcuts for moving windows, not for Nautilus, specifically. Is there anywhere else in dconf that I might find keybindings for Nautilus?
    – Jonathan
    Jun 3 at 3:07










  • Take a look here, seems to the only way for custom accels, askubuntu.com/questions/680016/…
    – doug
    Jun 3 at 18:45
















  • Whatever is shown in dconf-editor > org/gnome/desktop/wm/keybindings can be edited. An accels map is no longer used so it would be useless..
    – doug
    Jun 1 at 22:42











  • I looked in org/gnome/desktop/wm/keybindings, and it only seems to contain keyboard shortcuts for moving windows, not for Nautilus, specifically. Is there anywhere else in dconf that I might find keybindings for Nautilus?
    – Jonathan
    Jun 3 at 3:07










  • Take a look here, seems to the only way for custom accels, askubuntu.com/questions/680016/…
    – doug
    Jun 3 at 18:45















Whatever is shown in dconf-editor > org/gnome/desktop/wm/keybindings can be edited. An accels map is no longer used so it would be useless..
– doug
Jun 1 at 22:42





Whatever is shown in dconf-editor > org/gnome/desktop/wm/keybindings can be edited. An accels map is no longer used so it would be useless..
– doug
Jun 1 at 22:42













I looked in org/gnome/desktop/wm/keybindings, and it only seems to contain keyboard shortcuts for moving windows, not for Nautilus, specifically. Is there anywhere else in dconf that I might find keybindings for Nautilus?
– Jonathan
Jun 3 at 3:07




I looked in org/gnome/desktop/wm/keybindings, and it only seems to contain keyboard shortcuts for moving windows, not for Nautilus, specifically. Is there anywhere else in dconf that I might find keybindings for Nautilus?
– Jonathan
Jun 3 at 3:07












Take a look here, seems to the only way for custom accels, askubuntu.com/questions/680016/…
– doug
Jun 3 at 18:45




Take a look here, seems to the only way for custom accels, askubuntu.com/questions/680016/…
– doug
Jun 3 at 18:45










2 Answers
2






active

oldest

votes

















up vote
4
down vote



+50










You can, but it's not easy: The standard parameters of Nautilus do not allow you to change these keybindings as there are no configuration parameters for them:



gsettings list-recursively | grep --ignore-case nautilus


So you have 2 possibilities:



  1. Switch to Nemo, which has the capabilities you seek out of the box (and more ...)


  2. Clone the source of Nautilus, edit the source code, change Ctrl+PgUp to Ctrl+Tab and build your own version:




    cd Documents
    git clone https://github.com/GNOME/nautilus
    cd nautilus/src
    grep --recursive --ignore-case tabs *
    nano nautilus-window.c #This is where you need to do more work yourself
    cd ..
    ./configure
    make
    sudo checkinstall


That's as far as I want to go, because I took the easy way and deployed Nemo because I abhor the direction the GNOME developers took as they prefer "simplicity", whereas I like my stuff complex and full of features.



Sorry! ¯_(ツ)_/¯






share|improve this answer






















  • Thanks @Fabby. :) What does the grep --recursive --ignore-case tabs * line do? just because of the word tabs, it makes me think that it might be related to the original particulars. personally, i don't care about that particular shortcut, and accordingly wanna see if that's needed for any other use case, or if should be a different command for different keybindings. And thanks for the Nemo suggestion - sounds like the better way to go. :)
    – thisissami
    Jun 4 at 19:38






  • 1




    It shows you all the source code files containing the word tabs. 0:-) I think it's nautilus-window.c you need, but YMMV. Go Nemo, like I did: nemo has a lot of bells and whistles and is far superior to Nautilus, though very similar in its basic usage. @thisissami You'll feel right at home.
    – Fabby
    Jun 4 at 19:40


















up vote
1
down vote













Old Bug



This is an old bug appearing in many bug reports. This bug report is from 2009.



FireFox and Windows both support Control+Tab for switching tabs. On many laptops Page Up might be hard to reach or poorly labeled. Even on most desktop keyboards Control+Page Up is impossible to perform with the left hand.



For one-handed shortcuts you can use Alt+1 for the first tab, Alt+2 for the second tab, etc.



Gnome's design is for Control+Tab is used for switching panes within windows. For example from the main pane to the left side pane.




Suggested gsettings hack that doesn't seem to work



A "hack" in this bug report illustrates these two gsettings you can view before changing:



$ gsettings get org.gnome.Terminal.Legacy.Keybindings:/org/gnome/terminal/legacy/keybindings/ next-tab
'<Control>Page_Down'
$ gsettings get org.gnome.Terminal.Legacy.Keybindings:/org/gnome/terminal/legacy/keybindings/ prev-tab
'<Control>Page_Up'


Then to change them use:



$ gsettings set org.gnome.Terminal.Legacy.Keybindings:/org/gnome/terminal/legacy/keybindings/next-tab '<Primary>Tab'
$ gsettings set org.gnome.Terminal.Legacy.Keybindings:/org/gnome/terminal/legacy/keybindings/prev-tab '<Primary><Shift>Tab'


This successfully changes behavior switching between gnome-terminal tabs but has no effect in Nautilus or even YAD.






share|improve this answer






















    Your Answer







    StackExchange.ready(function()
    var channelOptions =
    tags: "".split(" "),
    id: "89"
    ;
    initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

    StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
    // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
    if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
    StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
    createEditor();
    );

    else
    createEditor();

    );

    function createEditor()
    StackExchange.prepareEditor(
    heartbeatType: 'answer',
    convertImagesToLinks: true,
    noModals: false,
    showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
    reputationToPostImages: 10,
    bindNavPrevention: true,
    postfix: "",
    onDemand: true,
    discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
    ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
    );



    );








     

    draft saved


    draft discarded


















    StackExchange.ready(
    function ()
    StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1035845%2fhow-can-i-change-the-keybindings-in-nautilus%23new-answer', 'question_page');

    );

    Post as a guest






























    2 Answers
    2






    active

    oldest

    votes








    2 Answers
    2






    active

    oldest

    votes









    active

    oldest

    votes






    active

    oldest

    votes








    up vote
    4
    down vote



    +50










    You can, but it's not easy: The standard parameters of Nautilus do not allow you to change these keybindings as there are no configuration parameters for them:



    gsettings list-recursively | grep --ignore-case nautilus


    So you have 2 possibilities:



    1. Switch to Nemo, which has the capabilities you seek out of the box (and more ...)


    2. Clone the source of Nautilus, edit the source code, change Ctrl+PgUp to Ctrl+Tab and build your own version:




      cd Documents
      git clone https://github.com/GNOME/nautilus
      cd nautilus/src
      grep --recursive --ignore-case tabs *
      nano nautilus-window.c #This is where you need to do more work yourself
      cd ..
      ./configure
      make
      sudo checkinstall


    That's as far as I want to go, because I took the easy way and deployed Nemo because I abhor the direction the GNOME developers took as they prefer "simplicity", whereas I like my stuff complex and full of features.



    Sorry! ¯_(ツ)_/¯






    share|improve this answer






















    • Thanks @Fabby. :) What does the grep --recursive --ignore-case tabs * line do? just because of the word tabs, it makes me think that it might be related to the original particulars. personally, i don't care about that particular shortcut, and accordingly wanna see if that's needed for any other use case, or if should be a different command for different keybindings. And thanks for the Nemo suggestion - sounds like the better way to go. :)
      – thisissami
      Jun 4 at 19:38






    • 1




      It shows you all the source code files containing the word tabs. 0:-) I think it's nautilus-window.c you need, but YMMV. Go Nemo, like I did: nemo has a lot of bells and whistles and is far superior to Nautilus, though very similar in its basic usage. @thisissami You'll feel right at home.
      – Fabby
      Jun 4 at 19:40















    up vote
    4
    down vote



    +50










    You can, but it's not easy: The standard parameters of Nautilus do not allow you to change these keybindings as there are no configuration parameters for them:



    gsettings list-recursively | grep --ignore-case nautilus


    So you have 2 possibilities:



    1. Switch to Nemo, which has the capabilities you seek out of the box (and more ...)


    2. Clone the source of Nautilus, edit the source code, change Ctrl+PgUp to Ctrl+Tab and build your own version:




      cd Documents
      git clone https://github.com/GNOME/nautilus
      cd nautilus/src
      grep --recursive --ignore-case tabs *
      nano nautilus-window.c #This is where you need to do more work yourself
      cd ..
      ./configure
      make
      sudo checkinstall


    That's as far as I want to go, because I took the easy way and deployed Nemo because I abhor the direction the GNOME developers took as they prefer "simplicity", whereas I like my stuff complex and full of features.



    Sorry! ¯_(ツ)_/¯






    share|improve this answer






















    • Thanks @Fabby. :) What does the grep --recursive --ignore-case tabs * line do? just because of the word tabs, it makes me think that it might be related to the original particulars. personally, i don't care about that particular shortcut, and accordingly wanna see if that's needed for any other use case, or if should be a different command for different keybindings. And thanks for the Nemo suggestion - sounds like the better way to go. :)
      – thisissami
      Jun 4 at 19:38






    • 1




      It shows you all the source code files containing the word tabs. 0:-) I think it's nautilus-window.c you need, but YMMV. Go Nemo, like I did: nemo has a lot of bells and whistles and is far superior to Nautilus, though very similar in its basic usage. @thisissami You'll feel right at home.
      – Fabby
      Jun 4 at 19:40













    up vote
    4
    down vote



    +50







    up vote
    4
    down vote



    +50




    +50




    You can, but it's not easy: The standard parameters of Nautilus do not allow you to change these keybindings as there are no configuration parameters for them:



    gsettings list-recursively | grep --ignore-case nautilus


    So you have 2 possibilities:



    1. Switch to Nemo, which has the capabilities you seek out of the box (and more ...)


    2. Clone the source of Nautilus, edit the source code, change Ctrl+PgUp to Ctrl+Tab and build your own version:




      cd Documents
      git clone https://github.com/GNOME/nautilus
      cd nautilus/src
      grep --recursive --ignore-case tabs *
      nano nautilus-window.c #This is where you need to do more work yourself
      cd ..
      ./configure
      make
      sudo checkinstall


    That's as far as I want to go, because I took the easy way and deployed Nemo because I abhor the direction the GNOME developers took as they prefer "simplicity", whereas I like my stuff complex and full of features.



    Sorry! ¯_(ツ)_/¯






    share|improve this answer














    You can, but it's not easy: The standard parameters of Nautilus do not allow you to change these keybindings as there are no configuration parameters for them:



    gsettings list-recursively | grep --ignore-case nautilus


    So you have 2 possibilities:



    1. Switch to Nemo, which has the capabilities you seek out of the box (and more ...)


    2. Clone the source of Nautilus, edit the source code, change Ctrl+PgUp to Ctrl+Tab and build your own version:




      cd Documents
      git clone https://github.com/GNOME/nautilus
      cd nautilus/src
      grep --recursive --ignore-case tabs *
      nano nautilus-window.c #This is where you need to do more work yourself
      cd ..
      ./configure
      make
      sudo checkinstall


    That's as far as I want to go, because I took the easy way and deployed Nemo because I abhor the direction the GNOME developers took as they prefer "simplicity", whereas I like my stuff complex and full of features.



    Sorry! ¯_(ツ)_/¯







    share|improve this answer














    share|improve this answer



    share|improve this answer








    edited Jun 4 at 0:01

























    answered Jun 3 at 18:50









    Fabby

    24k1351149




    24k1351149











    • Thanks @Fabby. :) What does the grep --recursive --ignore-case tabs * line do? just because of the word tabs, it makes me think that it might be related to the original particulars. personally, i don't care about that particular shortcut, and accordingly wanna see if that's needed for any other use case, or if should be a different command for different keybindings. And thanks for the Nemo suggestion - sounds like the better way to go. :)
      – thisissami
      Jun 4 at 19:38






    • 1




      It shows you all the source code files containing the word tabs. 0:-) I think it's nautilus-window.c you need, but YMMV. Go Nemo, like I did: nemo has a lot of bells and whistles and is far superior to Nautilus, though very similar in its basic usage. @thisissami You'll feel right at home.
      – Fabby
      Jun 4 at 19:40

















    • Thanks @Fabby. :) What does the grep --recursive --ignore-case tabs * line do? just because of the word tabs, it makes me think that it might be related to the original particulars. personally, i don't care about that particular shortcut, and accordingly wanna see if that's needed for any other use case, or if should be a different command for different keybindings. And thanks for the Nemo suggestion - sounds like the better way to go. :)
      – thisissami
      Jun 4 at 19:38






    • 1




      It shows you all the source code files containing the word tabs. 0:-) I think it's nautilus-window.c you need, but YMMV. Go Nemo, like I did: nemo has a lot of bells and whistles and is far superior to Nautilus, though very similar in its basic usage. @thisissami You'll feel right at home.
      – Fabby
      Jun 4 at 19:40
















    Thanks @Fabby. :) What does the grep --recursive --ignore-case tabs * line do? just because of the word tabs, it makes me think that it might be related to the original particulars. personally, i don't care about that particular shortcut, and accordingly wanna see if that's needed for any other use case, or if should be a different command for different keybindings. And thanks for the Nemo suggestion - sounds like the better way to go. :)
    – thisissami
    Jun 4 at 19:38




    Thanks @Fabby. :) What does the grep --recursive --ignore-case tabs * line do? just because of the word tabs, it makes me think that it might be related to the original particulars. personally, i don't care about that particular shortcut, and accordingly wanna see if that's needed for any other use case, or if should be a different command for different keybindings. And thanks for the Nemo suggestion - sounds like the better way to go. :)
    – thisissami
    Jun 4 at 19:38




    1




    1




    It shows you all the source code files containing the word tabs. 0:-) I think it's nautilus-window.c you need, but YMMV. Go Nemo, like I did: nemo has a lot of bells and whistles and is far superior to Nautilus, though very similar in its basic usage. @thisissami You'll feel right at home.
    – Fabby
    Jun 4 at 19:40





    It shows you all the source code files containing the word tabs. 0:-) I think it's nautilus-window.c you need, but YMMV. Go Nemo, like I did: nemo has a lot of bells and whistles and is far superior to Nautilus, though very similar in its basic usage. @thisissami You'll feel right at home.
    – Fabby
    Jun 4 at 19:40













    up vote
    1
    down vote













    Old Bug



    This is an old bug appearing in many bug reports. This bug report is from 2009.



    FireFox and Windows both support Control+Tab for switching tabs. On many laptops Page Up might be hard to reach or poorly labeled. Even on most desktop keyboards Control+Page Up is impossible to perform with the left hand.



    For one-handed shortcuts you can use Alt+1 for the first tab, Alt+2 for the second tab, etc.



    Gnome's design is for Control+Tab is used for switching panes within windows. For example from the main pane to the left side pane.




    Suggested gsettings hack that doesn't seem to work



    A "hack" in this bug report illustrates these two gsettings you can view before changing:



    $ gsettings get org.gnome.Terminal.Legacy.Keybindings:/org/gnome/terminal/legacy/keybindings/ next-tab
    '<Control>Page_Down'
    $ gsettings get org.gnome.Terminal.Legacy.Keybindings:/org/gnome/terminal/legacy/keybindings/ prev-tab
    '<Control>Page_Up'


    Then to change them use:



    $ gsettings set org.gnome.Terminal.Legacy.Keybindings:/org/gnome/terminal/legacy/keybindings/next-tab '<Primary>Tab'
    $ gsettings set org.gnome.Terminal.Legacy.Keybindings:/org/gnome/terminal/legacy/keybindings/prev-tab '<Primary><Shift>Tab'


    This successfully changes behavior switching between gnome-terminal tabs but has no effect in Nautilus or even YAD.






    share|improve this answer


























      up vote
      1
      down vote













      Old Bug



      This is an old bug appearing in many bug reports. This bug report is from 2009.



      FireFox and Windows both support Control+Tab for switching tabs. On many laptops Page Up might be hard to reach or poorly labeled. Even on most desktop keyboards Control+Page Up is impossible to perform with the left hand.



      For one-handed shortcuts you can use Alt+1 for the first tab, Alt+2 for the second tab, etc.



      Gnome's design is for Control+Tab is used for switching panes within windows. For example from the main pane to the left side pane.




      Suggested gsettings hack that doesn't seem to work



      A "hack" in this bug report illustrates these two gsettings you can view before changing:



      $ gsettings get org.gnome.Terminal.Legacy.Keybindings:/org/gnome/terminal/legacy/keybindings/ next-tab
      '<Control>Page_Down'
      $ gsettings get org.gnome.Terminal.Legacy.Keybindings:/org/gnome/terminal/legacy/keybindings/ prev-tab
      '<Control>Page_Up'


      Then to change them use:



      $ gsettings set org.gnome.Terminal.Legacy.Keybindings:/org/gnome/terminal/legacy/keybindings/next-tab '<Primary>Tab'
      $ gsettings set org.gnome.Terminal.Legacy.Keybindings:/org/gnome/terminal/legacy/keybindings/prev-tab '<Primary><Shift>Tab'


      This successfully changes behavior switching between gnome-terminal tabs but has no effect in Nautilus or even YAD.






      share|improve this answer
























        up vote
        1
        down vote










        up vote
        1
        down vote









        Old Bug



        This is an old bug appearing in many bug reports. This bug report is from 2009.



        FireFox and Windows both support Control+Tab for switching tabs. On many laptops Page Up might be hard to reach or poorly labeled. Even on most desktop keyboards Control+Page Up is impossible to perform with the left hand.



        For one-handed shortcuts you can use Alt+1 for the first tab, Alt+2 for the second tab, etc.



        Gnome's design is for Control+Tab is used for switching panes within windows. For example from the main pane to the left side pane.




        Suggested gsettings hack that doesn't seem to work



        A "hack" in this bug report illustrates these two gsettings you can view before changing:



        $ gsettings get org.gnome.Terminal.Legacy.Keybindings:/org/gnome/terminal/legacy/keybindings/ next-tab
        '<Control>Page_Down'
        $ gsettings get org.gnome.Terminal.Legacy.Keybindings:/org/gnome/terminal/legacy/keybindings/ prev-tab
        '<Control>Page_Up'


        Then to change them use:



        $ gsettings set org.gnome.Terminal.Legacy.Keybindings:/org/gnome/terminal/legacy/keybindings/next-tab '<Primary>Tab'
        $ gsettings set org.gnome.Terminal.Legacy.Keybindings:/org/gnome/terminal/legacy/keybindings/prev-tab '<Primary><Shift>Tab'


        This successfully changes behavior switching between gnome-terminal tabs but has no effect in Nautilus or even YAD.






        share|improve this answer














        Old Bug



        This is an old bug appearing in many bug reports. This bug report is from 2009.



        FireFox and Windows both support Control+Tab for switching tabs. On many laptops Page Up might be hard to reach or poorly labeled. Even on most desktop keyboards Control+Page Up is impossible to perform with the left hand.



        For one-handed shortcuts you can use Alt+1 for the first tab, Alt+2 for the second tab, etc.



        Gnome's design is for Control+Tab is used for switching panes within windows. For example from the main pane to the left side pane.




        Suggested gsettings hack that doesn't seem to work



        A "hack" in this bug report illustrates these two gsettings you can view before changing:



        $ gsettings get org.gnome.Terminal.Legacy.Keybindings:/org/gnome/terminal/legacy/keybindings/ next-tab
        '<Control>Page_Down'
        $ gsettings get org.gnome.Terminal.Legacy.Keybindings:/org/gnome/terminal/legacy/keybindings/ prev-tab
        '<Control>Page_Up'


        Then to change them use:



        $ gsettings set org.gnome.Terminal.Legacy.Keybindings:/org/gnome/terminal/legacy/keybindings/next-tab '<Primary>Tab'
        $ gsettings set org.gnome.Terminal.Legacy.Keybindings:/org/gnome/terminal/legacy/keybindings/prev-tab '<Primary><Shift>Tab'


        This successfully changes behavior switching between gnome-terminal tabs but has no effect in Nautilus or even YAD.







        share|improve this answer














        share|improve this answer



        share|improve this answer








        edited Jun 3 at 23:38

























        answered Jun 3 at 23:29









        WinEunuuchs2Unix

        34.9k758132




        34.9k758132






















             

            draft saved


            draft discarded


























             


            draft saved


            draft discarded














            StackExchange.ready(
            function ()
            StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1035845%2fhow-can-i-change-the-keybindings-in-nautilus%23new-answer', 'question_page');

            );

            Post as a guest













































































            Popular posts from this blog

            Which professions warranted travel in Medieval times?

            How do so many people here on Academia.SE, and in general, afford lavish higher education programs?

            Trouble downloading packages list due to a “Hash sum mismatch” error