Unable to run Studio-3T 2018.1.0 In Ubuntu Mate 16.04

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP








up vote
2
down vote

favorite
1












I am new to the Linux environment, and now I am facing some problems while running MongoDB GUI Studio 3T.



enter image description here



I have installed 'Studio-3T 2018.1.0' in Ubuntu Mate 16.04




  1. First I extracted the tar file and then I changed the permission.



    chmod +x studio-3t-linux-x86-no-shell.sh 


  2. Then I ran the file ./studio-3t-linux-x86-no-shell.sh


  3. Finally it started executing and installed in my machine.


  4. But at last when I am trying to open/run the application it threw a startup error.



    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display
    at t3.dataman.mongodb.app.Studio3TApp.mq(Studio3TApp.java:49)
    at t3.dataman.mongodb.app.Studio3TApp.main(Studio3TApp.java:39)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
    at com.exe4j.runtime.LauncherEngine.launch(LauncherEngine.java:81)
    at com.install4j.runtime.launcher.UnixLauncher.main(UnixLauncher.java:62)










share|improve this question























  • Generally it is better to include the text of the error messages than to paste a picture of the error.
    – Charles Green
    Feb 9 at 15:33














up vote
2
down vote

favorite
1












I am new to the Linux environment, and now I am facing some problems while running MongoDB GUI Studio 3T.



enter image description here



I have installed 'Studio-3T 2018.1.0' in Ubuntu Mate 16.04




  1. First I extracted the tar file and then I changed the permission.



    chmod +x studio-3t-linux-x86-no-shell.sh 


  2. Then I ran the file ./studio-3t-linux-x86-no-shell.sh


  3. Finally it started executing and installed in my machine.


  4. But at last when I am trying to open/run the application it threw a startup error.



    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display
    at t3.dataman.mongodb.app.Studio3TApp.mq(Studio3TApp.java:49)
    at t3.dataman.mongodb.app.Studio3TApp.main(Studio3TApp.java:39)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
    at com.exe4j.runtime.LauncherEngine.launch(LauncherEngine.java:81)
    at com.install4j.runtime.launcher.UnixLauncher.main(UnixLauncher.java:62)










share|improve this question























  • Generally it is better to include the text of the error messages than to paste a picture of the error.
    – Charles Green
    Feb 9 at 15:33












up vote
2
down vote

favorite
1









up vote
2
down vote

favorite
1






1





I am new to the Linux environment, and now I am facing some problems while running MongoDB GUI Studio 3T.



enter image description here



I have installed 'Studio-3T 2018.1.0' in Ubuntu Mate 16.04




  1. First I extracted the tar file and then I changed the permission.



    chmod +x studio-3t-linux-x86-no-shell.sh 


  2. Then I ran the file ./studio-3t-linux-x86-no-shell.sh


  3. Finally it started executing and installed in my machine.


  4. But at last when I am trying to open/run the application it threw a startup error.



    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display
    at t3.dataman.mongodb.app.Studio3TApp.mq(Studio3TApp.java:49)
    at t3.dataman.mongodb.app.Studio3TApp.main(Studio3TApp.java:39)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
    at com.exe4j.runtime.LauncherEngine.launch(LauncherEngine.java:81)
    at com.install4j.runtime.launcher.UnixLauncher.main(UnixLauncher.java:62)










share|improve this question















I am new to the Linux environment, and now I am facing some problems while running MongoDB GUI Studio 3T.



enter image description here



I have installed 'Studio-3T 2018.1.0' in Ubuntu Mate 16.04




  1. First I extracted the tar file and then I changed the permission.



    chmod +x studio-3t-linux-x86-no-shell.sh 


  2. Then I ran the file ./studio-3t-linux-x86-no-shell.sh


  3. Finally it started executing and installed in my machine.


  4. But at last when I am trying to open/run the application it threw a startup error.



    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display
    at t3.dataman.mongodb.app.Studio3TApp.mq(Studio3TApp.java:49)
    at t3.dataman.mongodb.app.Studio3TApp.main(Studio3TApp.java:39)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
    at com.exe4j.runtime.LauncherEngine.launch(LauncherEngine.java:81)
    at com.install4j.runtime.launcher.UnixLauncher.main(UnixLauncher.java:62)







command-line mate mongodb






share|improve this question















share|improve this question













share|improve this question




share|improve this question








edited Feb 9 at 16:04









karel

51.7k11107131




51.7k11107131










asked Feb 9 at 15:24









SATYA PRAKASH NANDY

1114




1114











  • Generally it is better to include the text of the error messages than to paste a picture of the error.
    – Charles Green
    Feb 9 at 15:33
















  • Generally it is better to include the text of the error messages than to paste a picture of the error.
    – Charles Green
    Feb 9 at 15:33















Generally it is better to include the text of the error messages than to paste a picture of the error.
– Charles Green
Feb 9 at 15:33




Generally it is better to include the text of the error messages than to paste a picture of the error.
– Charles Green
Feb 9 at 15:33










1 Answer
1






active

oldest

votes

















up vote
1
down vote













On my 64-bit system I can install and launch it with:



cd ~/Downloads
wget https://download.studio3t.com/studio-3t/linux/2018.1.0/studio-3t-linux-x64.tar.gz
tar -xzf studio-3t-linux-x64.tar.gz
sh studio-3t-linux-x64-no-shell.sh
# then it starts when installer is finished


If you have 64-bit system you can try this way.



On 32-bit I get the same error as you wrote. I recommend to contact Studio-3T directly.






share|improve this answer






















  • I have 32 bit machine
    – SATYA PRAKASH NANDY
    Feb 9 at 16:47










  • Facing same error
    – SATYA PRAKASH NANDY
    Feb 9 at 16:51










  • On 32-bit I get same error.
    – N0rbert
    Feb 9 at 16:54










Your Answer







StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "89"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: false,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);













 

draft saved


draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1004590%2funable-to-run-studio-3t-2018-1-0-in-ubuntu-mate-16-04%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest






























1 Answer
1






active

oldest

votes








1 Answer
1






active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes








up vote
1
down vote













On my 64-bit system I can install and launch it with:



cd ~/Downloads
wget https://download.studio3t.com/studio-3t/linux/2018.1.0/studio-3t-linux-x64.tar.gz
tar -xzf studio-3t-linux-x64.tar.gz
sh studio-3t-linux-x64-no-shell.sh
# then it starts when installer is finished


If you have 64-bit system you can try this way.



On 32-bit I get the same error as you wrote. I recommend to contact Studio-3T directly.






share|improve this answer






















  • I have 32 bit machine
    – SATYA PRAKASH NANDY
    Feb 9 at 16:47










  • Facing same error
    – SATYA PRAKASH NANDY
    Feb 9 at 16:51










  • On 32-bit I get same error.
    – N0rbert
    Feb 9 at 16:54














up vote
1
down vote













On my 64-bit system I can install and launch it with:



cd ~/Downloads
wget https://download.studio3t.com/studio-3t/linux/2018.1.0/studio-3t-linux-x64.tar.gz
tar -xzf studio-3t-linux-x64.tar.gz
sh studio-3t-linux-x64-no-shell.sh
# then it starts when installer is finished


If you have 64-bit system you can try this way.



On 32-bit I get the same error as you wrote. I recommend to contact Studio-3T directly.






share|improve this answer






















  • I have 32 bit machine
    – SATYA PRAKASH NANDY
    Feb 9 at 16:47










  • Facing same error
    – SATYA PRAKASH NANDY
    Feb 9 at 16:51










  • On 32-bit I get same error.
    – N0rbert
    Feb 9 at 16:54












up vote
1
down vote










up vote
1
down vote









On my 64-bit system I can install and launch it with:



cd ~/Downloads
wget https://download.studio3t.com/studio-3t/linux/2018.1.0/studio-3t-linux-x64.tar.gz
tar -xzf studio-3t-linux-x64.tar.gz
sh studio-3t-linux-x64-no-shell.sh
# then it starts when installer is finished


If you have 64-bit system you can try this way.



On 32-bit I get the same error as you wrote. I recommend to contact Studio-3T directly.






share|improve this answer














On my 64-bit system I can install and launch it with:



cd ~/Downloads
wget https://download.studio3t.com/studio-3t/linux/2018.1.0/studio-3t-linux-x64.tar.gz
tar -xzf studio-3t-linux-x64.tar.gz
sh studio-3t-linux-x64-no-shell.sh
# then it starts when installer is finished


If you have 64-bit system you can try this way.



On 32-bit I get the same error as you wrote. I recommend to contact Studio-3T directly.







share|improve this answer














share|improve this answer



share|improve this answer








edited Feb 9 at 17:10

























answered Feb 9 at 15:53









N0rbert

16.6k33479




16.6k33479











  • I have 32 bit machine
    – SATYA PRAKASH NANDY
    Feb 9 at 16:47










  • Facing same error
    – SATYA PRAKASH NANDY
    Feb 9 at 16:51










  • On 32-bit I get same error.
    – N0rbert
    Feb 9 at 16:54
















  • I have 32 bit machine
    – SATYA PRAKASH NANDY
    Feb 9 at 16:47










  • Facing same error
    – SATYA PRAKASH NANDY
    Feb 9 at 16:51










  • On 32-bit I get same error.
    – N0rbert
    Feb 9 at 16:54















I have 32 bit machine
– SATYA PRAKASH NANDY
Feb 9 at 16:47




I have 32 bit machine
– SATYA PRAKASH NANDY
Feb 9 at 16:47












Facing same error
– SATYA PRAKASH NANDY
Feb 9 at 16:51




Facing same error
– SATYA PRAKASH NANDY
Feb 9 at 16:51












On 32-bit I get same error.
– N0rbert
Feb 9 at 16:54




On 32-bit I get same error.
– N0rbert
Feb 9 at 16:54

















 

draft saved


draft discarded















































 


draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1004590%2funable-to-run-studio-3t-2018-1-0-in-ubuntu-mate-16-04%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest













































































Popular posts from this blog

Which professions warranted travel in Medieval times?

How do so many people here on Academia.SE, and in general, afford lavish higher education programs?

Trouble downloading packages list due to a “Hash sum mismatch” error