Citrix is not working after Installation

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP








up vote
0
down vote

favorite












I've just newly installed ubuntu 14 and after that I have installed Citrix by following instructions from here and here.



When I run the following command:



dpkg -l | grep Citr


I can see the below installed version:



rc icaclient 13.1.0.285639 amd64 Citrix Receiver for Linux


But when I open my VDI, it asks me open a launch.ica file, but its only a text file, there is not Cirtix option available to open with.



I'm using Mozilla, Can anyone help me what am missing and how I can make it open ?



Even in mozilla add-ons, there is no Citrix receiver available..!







share|improve this question


























    up vote
    0
    down vote

    favorite












    I've just newly installed ubuntu 14 and after that I have installed Citrix by following instructions from here and here.



    When I run the following command:



    dpkg -l | grep Citr


    I can see the below installed version:



    rc icaclient 13.1.0.285639 amd64 Citrix Receiver for Linux


    But when I open my VDI, it asks me open a launch.ica file, but its only a text file, there is not Cirtix option available to open with.



    I'm using Mozilla, Can anyone help me what am missing and how I can make it open ?



    Even in mozilla add-ons, there is no Citrix receiver available..!







    share|improve this question
























      up vote
      0
      down vote

      favorite









      up vote
      0
      down vote

      favorite











      I've just newly installed ubuntu 14 and after that I have installed Citrix by following instructions from here and here.



      When I run the following command:



      dpkg -l | grep Citr


      I can see the below installed version:



      rc icaclient 13.1.0.285639 amd64 Citrix Receiver for Linux


      But when I open my VDI, it asks me open a launch.ica file, but its only a text file, there is not Cirtix option available to open with.



      I'm using Mozilla, Can anyone help me what am missing and how I can make it open ?



      Even in mozilla add-ons, there is no Citrix receiver available..!







      share|improve this question














      I've just newly installed ubuntu 14 and after that I have installed Citrix by following instructions from here and here.



      When I run the following command:



      dpkg -l | grep Citr


      I can see the below installed version:



      rc icaclient 13.1.0.285639 amd64 Citrix Receiver for Linux


      But when I open my VDI, it asks me open a launch.ica file, but its only a text file, there is not Cirtix option available to open with.



      I'm using Mozilla, Can anyone help me what am missing and how I can make it open ?



      Even in mozilla add-ons, there is no Citrix receiver available..!









      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question








      edited May 27 at 8:05









      galoget

      2,1062820




      2,1062820










      asked May 27 at 5:29









      Ashish Jangra

      11




      11

























          active

          oldest

          votes











          Your Answer







          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "89"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: false,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );








           

          draft saved


          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1040775%2fcitrix-is-not-working-after-installation%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest



































          active

          oldest

          votes













          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes










           

          draft saved


          draft discarded


























           


          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1040775%2fcitrix-is-not-working-after-installation%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest













































































          Popular posts from this blog

          Which professions warranted travel in Medieval times?

          How do so many people here on Academia.SE, and in general, afford lavish higher education programs?

          Trouble downloading packages list due to a “Hash sum mismatch” error