what is cinnamon --replace process?

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP








up vote
0
down vote

favorite












I use cinnamon 3.6.7 <>
cinnamon --replace became cinnamon --replace --replace when I restarted it:
output of <code>htop</code>







share|improve this question






















  • Are the entries full processes or threads?
    – dsstorefile1
    May 28 at 11:30










  • Which distro are you using? And do you have just 2GB RAM? Also, the image shows cinnamon --replace --replace instead of cinnamon --replace.
    – DK Bose
    May 28 at 11:45










  • cinnamon --replace became cinnamon --replace --replace after I restarted cinnamon
    – Mah35h
    May 28 at 11:46











  • They are threads
    – Mah35h
    May 28 at 11:50










  • Try a lighter desktop environment, LXDE or XFCE, instead of cinnamon if you have just 2GB RAM.
    – DK Bose
    May 28 at 12:17














up vote
0
down vote

favorite












I use cinnamon 3.6.7 <>
cinnamon --replace became cinnamon --replace --replace when I restarted it:
output of <code>htop</code>







share|improve this question






















  • Are the entries full processes or threads?
    – dsstorefile1
    May 28 at 11:30










  • Which distro are you using? And do you have just 2GB RAM? Also, the image shows cinnamon --replace --replace instead of cinnamon --replace.
    – DK Bose
    May 28 at 11:45










  • cinnamon --replace became cinnamon --replace --replace after I restarted cinnamon
    – Mah35h
    May 28 at 11:46











  • They are threads
    – Mah35h
    May 28 at 11:50










  • Try a lighter desktop environment, LXDE or XFCE, instead of cinnamon if you have just 2GB RAM.
    – DK Bose
    May 28 at 12:17












up vote
0
down vote

favorite









up vote
0
down vote

favorite











I use cinnamon 3.6.7 <>
cinnamon --replace became cinnamon --replace --replace when I restarted it:
output of <code>htop</code>







share|improve this question














I use cinnamon 3.6.7 <>
cinnamon --replace became cinnamon --replace --replace when I restarted it:
output of <code>htop</code>









share|improve this question













share|improve this question




share|improve this question








edited May 28 at 13:09









dessert

19.5k55594




19.5k55594










asked May 28 at 11:15









Mah35h

14




14











  • Are the entries full processes or threads?
    – dsstorefile1
    May 28 at 11:30










  • Which distro are you using? And do you have just 2GB RAM? Also, the image shows cinnamon --replace --replace instead of cinnamon --replace.
    – DK Bose
    May 28 at 11:45










  • cinnamon --replace became cinnamon --replace --replace after I restarted cinnamon
    – Mah35h
    May 28 at 11:46











  • They are threads
    – Mah35h
    May 28 at 11:50










  • Try a lighter desktop environment, LXDE or XFCE, instead of cinnamon if you have just 2GB RAM.
    – DK Bose
    May 28 at 12:17
















  • Are the entries full processes or threads?
    – dsstorefile1
    May 28 at 11:30










  • Which distro are you using? And do you have just 2GB RAM? Also, the image shows cinnamon --replace --replace instead of cinnamon --replace.
    – DK Bose
    May 28 at 11:45










  • cinnamon --replace became cinnamon --replace --replace after I restarted cinnamon
    – Mah35h
    May 28 at 11:46











  • They are threads
    – Mah35h
    May 28 at 11:50










  • Try a lighter desktop environment, LXDE or XFCE, instead of cinnamon if you have just 2GB RAM.
    – DK Bose
    May 28 at 12:17















Are the entries full processes or threads?
– dsstorefile1
May 28 at 11:30




Are the entries full processes or threads?
– dsstorefile1
May 28 at 11:30












Which distro are you using? And do you have just 2GB RAM? Also, the image shows cinnamon --replace --replace instead of cinnamon --replace.
– DK Bose
May 28 at 11:45




Which distro are you using? And do you have just 2GB RAM? Also, the image shows cinnamon --replace --replace instead of cinnamon --replace.
– DK Bose
May 28 at 11:45












cinnamon --replace became cinnamon --replace --replace after I restarted cinnamon
– Mah35h
May 28 at 11:46





cinnamon --replace became cinnamon --replace --replace after I restarted cinnamon
– Mah35h
May 28 at 11:46













They are threads
– Mah35h
May 28 at 11:50




They are threads
– Mah35h
May 28 at 11:50












Try a lighter desktop environment, LXDE or XFCE, instead of cinnamon if you have just 2GB RAM.
– DK Bose
May 28 at 12:17




Try a lighter desktop environment, LXDE or XFCE, instead of cinnamon if you have just 2GB RAM.
– DK Bose
May 28 at 12:17















active

oldest

votes











Your Answer







StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "89"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: false,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);








 

draft saved


draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1041172%2fwhat-is-cinnamon-replace-process%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest



































active

oldest

votes













active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes










 

draft saved


draft discarded


























 


draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1041172%2fwhat-is-cinnamon-replace-process%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest













































































Popular posts from this blog

Which professions warranted travel in Medieval times?

How do so many people here on Academia.SE, and in general, afford lavish higher education programs?

Trouble downloading packages list due to a “Hash sum mismatch” error