Options for uninstalling a package when apt and dpkg dont work?

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP








up vote
1
down vote

favorite












I had problems with Google Earth, so I followed this link's recommendations, which had me installing the googleearth-package package. I'm new to Ubuntu, so mid installation I got cold feet (not really understanding what I was installing or whether doing it was safe) and aborted it here:



Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
The following additional packages will be installed:
build-essential dpkg-dev fakeroot g++ g++-7 gcc gcc-7
gcc-8-base:i386 libalgorithm-diff-perl libalgorithm-diff-xs-perl
libalgorithm-merge-perl libasan4 libasn1-8-heimdal:i386 libatomic1
libc-dev-bin libc6:i386 libc6-dev libcilkrts5 libcom-err2:i386
libdb5.3:i386 libfakeroot libffi6:i386 libgcc-7-dev libgcc1:i386
libgmp10:i386 libgnutls30:i386 libgssapi3-heimdal:i386
libhcrypto4-heimdal:i386 libheimbase1-heimdal:i386
libheimntlm0-heimdal:i386 libhogweed4:i386 libhx509-5-heimdal:i386
libidn2-0:i386 libitm1 libkrb5-26-heimdal:i386 libldap-2.4-2:i386
liblsan0 libmpx2 libnettle6:i386 libp11-kit0:i386 libquadmath0
libroken18-heimdal:i386 libsasl2-2:i386 libsasl2-modules:i386
libsasl2-modules-db:i386 libsqlite3-0:i386 libssl1.1:i386
libstdc++-7-dev libtasn1-6:i386 libtsan0 libubsan0
libunistring2:i386 libwind0-heimdal:i386 linux-libc-dev make
manpages-dev zlib1g:i386
Suggested packages:
debian-keyring g++-multilib g++-7-multilib gcc-7-doc
libstdc++6-7-dbg gcc-multilib autoconf automake libtool flex bison
gcc-doc gcc-7-multilib gcc-7-locales libgcc1-dbg libgomp1-dbg
libitm1-dbg libatomic1-dbg libasan4-dbg liblsan0-dbg libtsan0-dbg
libubsan0-dbg libcilkrts5-dbg libmpx2-dbg libquadmath0-dbg
glibc-doc:i386 locales:i386 glibc-doc gnutls-bin:i386
libsasl2-modules-gssapi-mit:i386
| libsasl2-modules-gssapi-heimdal:i386 libsasl2-modules-ldap:i386
libsasl2-modules-otp:i386 libsasl2-modules-sql:i386
libstdc++-7-doc make-doc
Recommended packages:
libgnutls26:i386
The following NEW packages will be installed:
build-essential dpkg-dev fakeroot g++ g++-7 gcc gcc-7
gcc-8-base:i386 googleearth-package libalgorithm-diff-perl
libalgorithm-diff-xs-perl libalgorithm-merge-perl libasan4
libasn1-8-heimdal:i386 libatomic1 libc-dev-bin libc6:i386
libc6-dev libcilkrts5 libcom-err2:i386 libdb5.3:i386 libfakeroot
libffi6:i386 libgcc-7-dev libgcc1:i386 libgmp10:i386
libgnutls30:i386 libgssapi3-heimdal:i386 libhcrypto4-heimdal:i386
libheimbase1-heimdal:i386 libheimntlm0-heimdal:i386
libhogweed4:i386 libhx509-5-heimdal:i386 libidn2-0:i386 libitm1
libkrb5-26-heimdal:i386 libldap-2.4-2:i386 liblsan0 libmpx2
libnettle6:i386 libp11-kit0:i386 libquadmath0
libroken18-heimdal:i386 libsasl2-2:i386 libsasl2-modules:i386
libsasl2-modules-db:i386 libsqlite3-0:i386 libssl1.1:i386
libstdc++-7-dev libtasn1-6:i386 libtsan0 libubsan0
libunistring2:i386 libwind0-heimdal:i386 linux-libc-dev make
manpages-dev zlib1g:i386
0 upgraded, 58 newly installed, 0 to remove and 4 not upgraded.
Need to get 34.9 MB of archives.
After this operation, 146 MB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] n
Abort.


So my next step was to uninstall whatever did get installed before I aborted; so I did this:



sudo dpkg -P googleearth-package


And I got this:



dpkg: warning: ignoring request to remove googleearth-package which isn't installed


So I tried:



apt list 'googleearth*'
Listing... Done
googleearth-package/bionic,bionic 1.2.2 all


So then:



apt remove googleearth-package
E: Could not open lock file /var/lib/dpkg/lock - open (13: Permission denied)
E: Unable to lock the administration directory (/var/lib/dpkg/), are you root?


And then I didn't know what else to do so I came for your help, please.



Thanks.







share|improve this question















  • 1




    it doesn't look like you actually installed anything - what does apt list --installed 'googleearth-package' or apt-cache policy 'googleearth-package' say?
    – steeldriver
    Jun 10 at 21:01










  • It says: Listing... Done - but what about this: googleearth-package/bionic,bionic 1.2.2 all that I get with apt list 'googleearth-package'
    – Rotsknoll
    Jun 10 at 21:13











  • Without the --installed flag, apt list will list packages that are available - not just those that are installed
    – steeldriver
    Jun 10 at 21:15










  • Ok thanks a lot. So if the dpkg is aborted it doesn't install anything? Is this a rule or it depends on something else? I apologize in advance for the low level questions, I'm really new to this.
    – Rotsknoll
    Jun 10 at 21:24






  • 1




    Possible duplicate of Permission denied, are you root?
    – karel
    Jun 23 at 3:51














up vote
1
down vote

favorite












I had problems with Google Earth, so I followed this link's recommendations, which had me installing the googleearth-package package. I'm new to Ubuntu, so mid installation I got cold feet (not really understanding what I was installing or whether doing it was safe) and aborted it here:



Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
The following additional packages will be installed:
build-essential dpkg-dev fakeroot g++ g++-7 gcc gcc-7
gcc-8-base:i386 libalgorithm-diff-perl libalgorithm-diff-xs-perl
libalgorithm-merge-perl libasan4 libasn1-8-heimdal:i386 libatomic1
libc-dev-bin libc6:i386 libc6-dev libcilkrts5 libcom-err2:i386
libdb5.3:i386 libfakeroot libffi6:i386 libgcc-7-dev libgcc1:i386
libgmp10:i386 libgnutls30:i386 libgssapi3-heimdal:i386
libhcrypto4-heimdal:i386 libheimbase1-heimdal:i386
libheimntlm0-heimdal:i386 libhogweed4:i386 libhx509-5-heimdal:i386
libidn2-0:i386 libitm1 libkrb5-26-heimdal:i386 libldap-2.4-2:i386
liblsan0 libmpx2 libnettle6:i386 libp11-kit0:i386 libquadmath0
libroken18-heimdal:i386 libsasl2-2:i386 libsasl2-modules:i386
libsasl2-modules-db:i386 libsqlite3-0:i386 libssl1.1:i386
libstdc++-7-dev libtasn1-6:i386 libtsan0 libubsan0
libunistring2:i386 libwind0-heimdal:i386 linux-libc-dev make
manpages-dev zlib1g:i386
Suggested packages:
debian-keyring g++-multilib g++-7-multilib gcc-7-doc
libstdc++6-7-dbg gcc-multilib autoconf automake libtool flex bison
gcc-doc gcc-7-multilib gcc-7-locales libgcc1-dbg libgomp1-dbg
libitm1-dbg libatomic1-dbg libasan4-dbg liblsan0-dbg libtsan0-dbg
libubsan0-dbg libcilkrts5-dbg libmpx2-dbg libquadmath0-dbg
glibc-doc:i386 locales:i386 glibc-doc gnutls-bin:i386
libsasl2-modules-gssapi-mit:i386
| libsasl2-modules-gssapi-heimdal:i386 libsasl2-modules-ldap:i386
libsasl2-modules-otp:i386 libsasl2-modules-sql:i386
libstdc++-7-doc make-doc
Recommended packages:
libgnutls26:i386
The following NEW packages will be installed:
build-essential dpkg-dev fakeroot g++ g++-7 gcc gcc-7
gcc-8-base:i386 googleearth-package libalgorithm-diff-perl
libalgorithm-diff-xs-perl libalgorithm-merge-perl libasan4
libasn1-8-heimdal:i386 libatomic1 libc-dev-bin libc6:i386
libc6-dev libcilkrts5 libcom-err2:i386 libdb5.3:i386 libfakeroot
libffi6:i386 libgcc-7-dev libgcc1:i386 libgmp10:i386
libgnutls30:i386 libgssapi3-heimdal:i386 libhcrypto4-heimdal:i386
libheimbase1-heimdal:i386 libheimntlm0-heimdal:i386
libhogweed4:i386 libhx509-5-heimdal:i386 libidn2-0:i386 libitm1
libkrb5-26-heimdal:i386 libldap-2.4-2:i386 liblsan0 libmpx2
libnettle6:i386 libp11-kit0:i386 libquadmath0
libroken18-heimdal:i386 libsasl2-2:i386 libsasl2-modules:i386
libsasl2-modules-db:i386 libsqlite3-0:i386 libssl1.1:i386
libstdc++-7-dev libtasn1-6:i386 libtsan0 libubsan0
libunistring2:i386 libwind0-heimdal:i386 linux-libc-dev make
manpages-dev zlib1g:i386
0 upgraded, 58 newly installed, 0 to remove and 4 not upgraded.
Need to get 34.9 MB of archives.
After this operation, 146 MB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] n
Abort.


So my next step was to uninstall whatever did get installed before I aborted; so I did this:



sudo dpkg -P googleearth-package


And I got this:



dpkg: warning: ignoring request to remove googleearth-package which isn't installed


So I tried:



apt list 'googleearth*'
Listing... Done
googleearth-package/bionic,bionic 1.2.2 all


So then:



apt remove googleearth-package
E: Could not open lock file /var/lib/dpkg/lock - open (13: Permission denied)
E: Unable to lock the administration directory (/var/lib/dpkg/), are you root?


And then I didn't know what else to do so I came for your help, please.



Thanks.







share|improve this question















  • 1




    it doesn't look like you actually installed anything - what does apt list --installed 'googleearth-package' or apt-cache policy 'googleearth-package' say?
    – steeldriver
    Jun 10 at 21:01










  • It says: Listing... Done - but what about this: googleearth-package/bionic,bionic 1.2.2 all that I get with apt list 'googleearth-package'
    – Rotsknoll
    Jun 10 at 21:13











  • Without the --installed flag, apt list will list packages that are available - not just those that are installed
    – steeldriver
    Jun 10 at 21:15










  • Ok thanks a lot. So if the dpkg is aborted it doesn't install anything? Is this a rule or it depends on something else? I apologize in advance for the low level questions, I'm really new to this.
    – Rotsknoll
    Jun 10 at 21:24






  • 1




    Possible duplicate of Permission denied, are you root?
    – karel
    Jun 23 at 3:51












up vote
1
down vote

favorite









up vote
1
down vote

favorite











I had problems with Google Earth, so I followed this link's recommendations, which had me installing the googleearth-package package. I'm new to Ubuntu, so mid installation I got cold feet (not really understanding what I was installing or whether doing it was safe) and aborted it here:



Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
The following additional packages will be installed:
build-essential dpkg-dev fakeroot g++ g++-7 gcc gcc-7
gcc-8-base:i386 libalgorithm-diff-perl libalgorithm-diff-xs-perl
libalgorithm-merge-perl libasan4 libasn1-8-heimdal:i386 libatomic1
libc-dev-bin libc6:i386 libc6-dev libcilkrts5 libcom-err2:i386
libdb5.3:i386 libfakeroot libffi6:i386 libgcc-7-dev libgcc1:i386
libgmp10:i386 libgnutls30:i386 libgssapi3-heimdal:i386
libhcrypto4-heimdal:i386 libheimbase1-heimdal:i386
libheimntlm0-heimdal:i386 libhogweed4:i386 libhx509-5-heimdal:i386
libidn2-0:i386 libitm1 libkrb5-26-heimdal:i386 libldap-2.4-2:i386
liblsan0 libmpx2 libnettle6:i386 libp11-kit0:i386 libquadmath0
libroken18-heimdal:i386 libsasl2-2:i386 libsasl2-modules:i386
libsasl2-modules-db:i386 libsqlite3-0:i386 libssl1.1:i386
libstdc++-7-dev libtasn1-6:i386 libtsan0 libubsan0
libunistring2:i386 libwind0-heimdal:i386 linux-libc-dev make
manpages-dev zlib1g:i386
Suggested packages:
debian-keyring g++-multilib g++-7-multilib gcc-7-doc
libstdc++6-7-dbg gcc-multilib autoconf automake libtool flex bison
gcc-doc gcc-7-multilib gcc-7-locales libgcc1-dbg libgomp1-dbg
libitm1-dbg libatomic1-dbg libasan4-dbg liblsan0-dbg libtsan0-dbg
libubsan0-dbg libcilkrts5-dbg libmpx2-dbg libquadmath0-dbg
glibc-doc:i386 locales:i386 glibc-doc gnutls-bin:i386
libsasl2-modules-gssapi-mit:i386
| libsasl2-modules-gssapi-heimdal:i386 libsasl2-modules-ldap:i386
libsasl2-modules-otp:i386 libsasl2-modules-sql:i386
libstdc++-7-doc make-doc
Recommended packages:
libgnutls26:i386
The following NEW packages will be installed:
build-essential dpkg-dev fakeroot g++ g++-7 gcc gcc-7
gcc-8-base:i386 googleearth-package libalgorithm-diff-perl
libalgorithm-diff-xs-perl libalgorithm-merge-perl libasan4
libasn1-8-heimdal:i386 libatomic1 libc-dev-bin libc6:i386
libc6-dev libcilkrts5 libcom-err2:i386 libdb5.3:i386 libfakeroot
libffi6:i386 libgcc-7-dev libgcc1:i386 libgmp10:i386
libgnutls30:i386 libgssapi3-heimdal:i386 libhcrypto4-heimdal:i386
libheimbase1-heimdal:i386 libheimntlm0-heimdal:i386
libhogweed4:i386 libhx509-5-heimdal:i386 libidn2-0:i386 libitm1
libkrb5-26-heimdal:i386 libldap-2.4-2:i386 liblsan0 libmpx2
libnettle6:i386 libp11-kit0:i386 libquadmath0
libroken18-heimdal:i386 libsasl2-2:i386 libsasl2-modules:i386
libsasl2-modules-db:i386 libsqlite3-0:i386 libssl1.1:i386
libstdc++-7-dev libtasn1-6:i386 libtsan0 libubsan0
libunistring2:i386 libwind0-heimdal:i386 linux-libc-dev make
manpages-dev zlib1g:i386
0 upgraded, 58 newly installed, 0 to remove and 4 not upgraded.
Need to get 34.9 MB of archives.
After this operation, 146 MB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] n
Abort.


So my next step was to uninstall whatever did get installed before I aborted; so I did this:



sudo dpkg -P googleearth-package


And I got this:



dpkg: warning: ignoring request to remove googleearth-package which isn't installed


So I tried:



apt list 'googleearth*'
Listing... Done
googleearth-package/bionic,bionic 1.2.2 all


So then:



apt remove googleearth-package
E: Could not open lock file /var/lib/dpkg/lock - open (13: Permission denied)
E: Unable to lock the administration directory (/var/lib/dpkg/), are you root?


And then I didn't know what else to do so I came for your help, please.



Thanks.







share|improve this question











I had problems with Google Earth, so I followed this link's recommendations, which had me installing the googleearth-package package. I'm new to Ubuntu, so mid installation I got cold feet (not really understanding what I was installing or whether doing it was safe) and aborted it here:



Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
The following additional packages will be installed:
build-essential dpkg-dev fakeroot g++ g++-7 gcc gcc-7
gcc-8-base:i386 libalgorithm-diff-perl libalgorithm-diff-xs-perl
libalgorithm-merge-perl libasan4 libasn1-8-heimdal:i386 libatomic1
libc-dev-bin libc6:i386 libc6-dev libcilkrts5 libcom-err2:i386
libdb5.3:i386 libfakeroot libffi6:i386 libgcc-7-dev libgcc1:i386
libgmp10:i386 libgnutls30:i386 libgssapi3-heimdal:i386
libhcrypto4-heimdal:i386 libheimbase1-heimdal:i386
libheimntlm0-heimdal:i386 libhogweed4:i386 libhx509-5-heimdal:i386
libidn2-0:i386 libitm1 libkrb5-26-heimdal:i386 libldap-2.4-2:i386
liblsan0 libmpx2 libnettle6:i386 libp11-kit0:i386 libquadmath0
libroken18-heimdal:i386 libsasl2-2:i386 libsasl2-modules:i386
libsasl2-modules-db:i386 libsqlite3-0:i386 libssl1.1:i386
libstdc++-7-dev libtasn1-6:i386 libtsan0 libubsan0
libunistring2:i386 libwind0-heimdal:i386 linux-libc-dev make
manpages-dev zlib1g:i386
Suggested packages:
debian-keyring g++-multilib g++-7-multilib gcc-7-doc
libstdc++6-7-dbg gcc-multilib autoconf automake libtool flex bison
gcc-doc gcc-7-multilib gcc-7-locales libgcc1-dbg libgomp1-dbg
libitm1-dbg libatomic1-dbg libasan4-dbg liblsan0-dbg libtsan0-dbg
libubsan0-dbg libcilkrts5-dbg libmpx2-dbg libquadmath0-dbg
glibc-doc:i386 locales:i386 glibc-doc gnutls-bin:i386
libsasl2-modules-gssapi-mit:i386
| libsasl2-modules-gssapi-heimdal:i386 libsasl2-modules-ldap:i386
libsasl2-modules-otp:i386 libsasl2-modules-sql:i386
libstdc++-7-doc make-doc
Recommended packages:
libgnutls26:i386
The following NEW packages will be installed:
build-essential dpkg-dev fakeroot g++ g++-7 gcc gcc-7
gcc-8-base:i386 googleearth-package libalgorithm-diff-perl
libalgorithm-diff-xs-perl libalgorithm-merge-perl libasan4
libasn1-8-heimdal:i386 libatomic1 libc-dev-bin libc6:i386
libc6-dev libcilkrts5 libcom-err2:i386 libdb5.3:i386 libfakeroot
libffi6:i386 libgcc-7-dev libgcc1:i386 libgmp10:i386
libgnutls30:i386 libgssapi3-heimdal:i386 libhcrypto4-heimdal:i386
libheimbase1-heimdal:i386 libheimntlm0-heimdal:i386
libhogweed4:i386 libhx509-5-heimdal:i386 libidn2-0:i386 libitm1
libkrb5-26-heimdal:i386 libldap-2.4-2:i386 liblsan0 libmpx2
libnettle6:i386 libp11-kit0:i386 libquadmath0
libroken18-heimdal:i386 libsasl2-2:i386 libsasl2-modules:i386
libsasl2-modules-db:i386 libsqlite3-0:i386 libssl1.1:i386
libstdc++-7-dev libtasn1-6:i386 libtsan0 libubsan0
libunistring2:i386 libwind0-heimdal:i386 linux-libc-dev make
manpages-dev zlib1g:i386
0 upgraded, 58 newly installed, 0 to remove and 4 not upgraded.
Need to get 34.9 MB of archives.
After this operation, 146 MB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] n
Abort.


So my next step was to uninstall whatever did get installed before I aborted; so I did this:



sudo dpkg -P googleearth-package


And I got this:



dpkg: warning: ignoring request to remove googleearth-package which isn't installed


So I tried:



apt list 'googleearth*'
Listing... Done
googleearth-package/bionic,bionic 1.2.2 all


So then:



apt remove googleearth-package
E: Could not open lock file /var/lib/dpkg/lock - open (13: Permission denied)
E: Unable to lock the administration directory (/var/lib/dpkg/), are you root?


And then I didn't know what else to do so I came for your help, please.



Thanks.









share|improve this question










share|improve this question




share|improve this question









asked Jun 10 at 20:52









Rotsknoll

64




64







  • 1




    it doesn't look like you actually installed anything - what does apt list --installed 'googleearth-package' or apt-cache policy 'googleearth-package' say?
    – steeldriver
    Jun 10 at 21:01










  • It says: Listing... Done - but what about this: googleearth-package/bionic,bionic 1.2.2 all that I get with apt list 'googleearth-package'
    – Rotsknoll
    Jun 10 at 21:13











  • Without the --installed flag, apt list will list packages that are available - not just those that are installed
    – steeldriver
    Jun 10 at 21:15










  • Ok thanks a lot. So if the dpkg is aborted it doesn't install anything? Is this a rule or it depends on something else? I apologize in advance for the low level questions, I'm really new to this.
    – Rotsknoll
    Jun 10 at 21:24






  • 1




    Possible duplicate of Permission denied, are you root?
    – karel
    Jun 23 at 3:51












  • 1




    it doesn't look like you actually installed anything - what does apt list --installed 'googleearth-package' or apt-cache policy 'googleearth-package' say?
    – steeldriver
    Jun 10 at 21:01










  • It says: Listing... Done - but what about this: googleearth-package/bionic,bionic 1.2.2 all that I get with apt list 'googleearth-package'
    – Rotsknoll
    Jun 10 at 21:13











  • Without the --installed flag, apt list will list packages that are available - not just those that are installed
    – steeldriver
    Jun 10 at 21:15










  • Ok thanks a lot. So if the dpkg is aborted it doesn't install anything? Is this a rule or it depends on something else? I apologize in advance for the low level questions, I'm really new to this.
    – Rotsknoll
    Jun 10 at 21:24






  • 1




    Possible duplicate of Permission denied, are you root?
    – karel
    Jun 23 at 3:51







1




1




it doesn't look like you actually installed anything - what does apt list --installed 'googleearth-package' or apt-cache policy 'googleearth-package' say?
– steeldriver
Jun 10 at 21:01




it doesn't look like you actually installed anything - what does apt list --installed 'googleearth-package' or apt-cache policy 'googleearth-package' say?
– steeldriver
Jun 10 at 21:01












It says: Listing... Done - but what about this: googleearth-package/bionic,bionic 1.2.2 all that I get with apt list 'googleearth-package'
– Rotsknoll
Jun 10 at 21:13





It says: Listing... Done - but what about this: googleearth-package/bionic,bionic 1.2.2 all that I get with apt list 'googleearth-package'
– Rotsknoll
Jun 10 at 21:13













Without the --installed flag, apt list will list packages that are available - not just those that are installed
– steeldriver
Jun 10 at 21:15




Without the --installed flag, apt list will list packages that are available - not just those that are installed
– steeldriver
Jun 10 at 21:15












Ok thanks a lot. So if the dpkg is aborted it doesn't install anything? Is this a rule or it depends on something else? I apologize in advance for the low level questions, I'm really new to this.
– Rotsknoll
Jun 10 at 21:24




Ok thanks a lot. So if the dpkg is aborted it doesn't install anything? Is this a rule or it depends on something else? I apologize in advance for the low level questions, I'm really new to this.
– Rotsknoll
Jun 10 at 21:24




1




1




Possible duplicate of Permission denied, are you root?
– karel
Jun 23 at 3:51




Possible duplicate of Permission denied, are you root?
– karel
Jun 23 at 3:51















active

oldest

votes











Your Answer







StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "89"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: false,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);








 

draft saved


draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1045405%2foptions-for-uninstalling-a-package-when-apt-and-dpkg-dont-work%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest



































active

oldest

votes













active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes










 

draft saved


draft discarded


























 


draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1045405%2foptions-for-uninstalling-a-package-when-apt-and-dpkg-dont-work%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest













































































Popular posts from this blog

Which professions warranted travel in Medieval times?

How do so many people here on Academia.SE, and in general, afford lavish higher education programs?

Trouble downloading packages list due to a “Hash sum mismatch” error