Boot problems in Ubuntu 18.04

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP








up vote
2
down vote

favorite














I am just learning to use Ubuntu.I installed Ubuntu 18.04 LTS using Oracle Virtual Box in Windows 10. It was working fine till today. Just moments ago, I installed docker container using the terminal. After installation, I restarted the Virtual machine and it is struck in start-up page, which has violet background with ubuntu at the center (4 white dots and 1 red dot(if it is of any use)). It has 8192 MB base memory and is assigned 3 CPU processors. Is it somehow possible to restore the virtual machine or do I have to start-over?



I restarted the system multiple times.Now, I am able to login to Ubuntu. I don't know if it is a bug
Do delete this post if no one else has faced such issue.
Thanks in advance







share|improve this question






















  • It happened again. Puzzled why it resurfaced. I don't want to create a new user. Anyone?
    – Arun Genesis
    Jul 15 at 2:11














up vote
2
down vote

favorite














I am just learning to use Ubuntu.I installed Ubuntu 18.04 LTS using Oracle Virtual Box in Windows 10. It was working fine till today. Just moments ago, I installed docker container using the terminal. After installation, I restarted the Virtual machine and it is struck in start-up page, which has violet background with ubuntu at the center (4 white dots and 1 red dot(if it is of any use)). It has 8192 MB base memory and is assigned 3 CPU processors. Is it somehow possible to restore the virtual machine or do I have to start-over?



I restarted the system multiple times.Now, I am able to login to Ubuntu. I don't know if it is a bug
Do delete this post if no one else has faced such issue.
Thanks in advance







share|improve this question






















  • It happened again. Puzzled why it resurfaced. I don't want to create a new user. Anyone?
    – Arun Genesis
    Jul 15 at 2:11












up vote
2
down vote

favorite









up vote
2
down vote

favorite













I am just learning to use Ubuntu.I installed Ubuntu 18.04 LTS using Oracle Virtual Box in Windows 10. It was working fine till today. Just moments ago, I installed docker container using the terminal. After installation, I restarted the Virtual machine and it is struck in start-up page, which has violet background with ubuntu at the center (4 white dots and 1 red dot(if it is of any use)). It has 8192 MB base memory and is assigned 3 CPU processors. Is it somehow possible to restore the virtual machine or do I have to start-over?



I restarted the system multiple times.Now, I am able to login to Ubuntu. I don't know if it is a bug
Do delete this post if no one else has faced such issue.
Thanks in advance







share|improve this question
















I am just learning to use Ubuntu.I installed Ubuntu 18.04 LTS using Oracle Virtual Box in Windows 10. It was working fine till today. Just moments ago, I installed docker container using the terminal. After installation, I restarted the Virtual machine and it is struck in start-up page, which has violet background with ubuntu at the center (4 white dots and 1 red dot(if it is of any use)). It has 8192 MB base memory and is assigned 3 CPU processors. Is it somehow possible to restore the virtual machine or do I have to start-over?



I restarted the system multiple times.Now, I am able to login to Ubuntu. I don't know if it is a bug
Do delete this post if no one else has faced such issue.
Thanks in advance









share|improve this question













share|improve this question




share|improve this question








edited May 23 at 23:03

























asked May 23 at 22:51









Arun Genesis

112




112











  • It happened again. Puzzled why it resurfaced. I don't want to create a new user. Anyone?
    – Arun Genesis
    Jul 15 at 2:11
















  • It happened again. Puzzled why it resurfaced. I don't want to create a new user. Anyone?
    – Arun Genesis
    Jul 15 at 2:11















It happened again. Puzzled why it resurfaced. I don't want to create a new user. Anyone?
– Arun Genesis
Jul 15 at 2:11




It happened again. Puzzled why it resurfaced. I don't want to create a new user. Anyone?
– Arun Genesis
Jul 15 at 2:11















active

oldest

votes











Your Answer







StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "89"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: false,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);








 

draft saved


draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1039589%2fboot-problems-in-ubuntu-18-04%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest



































active

oldest

votes













active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes










 

draft saved


draft discarded


























 


draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1039589%2fboot-problems-in-ubuntu-18-04%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest













































































Popular posts from this blog

Which professions warranted travel in Medieval times?

How do so many people here on Academia.SE, and in general, afford lavish higher education programs?

Trouble downloading packages list due to a “Hash sum mismatch” error