Boot error: “Failed to start network time synchronization”

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP


.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty margin-bottom:0;







up vote
0
down vote

favorite












When I boot ubuntu then it shows error



[Failed] : "Failed to start network time synchronization"
See 'Systemct1 status systemd-timesyncd.services' for details







share|improve this question















  • 1




    Case matters! The command YOU should type is systemctl status systemd-timesyncd.services - Not a capital S, letter "ell" (l) not 1.
    – waltinator
    2 days ago










  • I didn't command anything. When I started ubuntu then I got this error.
    – PRAVEEN YADAV
    2 days ago











  • Welcome to AskUbuntu! The output of timedatectl might be useful here.
    – Elder Geek
    yesterday






  • 1




    Possible duplicate of I wish to configure Time Synchronisation on Ubuntu 16.04.4 but timedatectl give Failed to create bus connection: No such file or directory
    – Elder Geek
    yesterday










  • I think what waltinator is trying to say here is that if you were to edit the output of systemctl status systemd-timesyncd.service into your post it would be useful in helping us solve your problem. Thank you for helping us help you!
    – Elder Geek
    yesterday

















up vote
0
down vote

favorite












When I boot ubuntu then it shows error



[Failed] : "Failed to start network time synchronization"
See 'Systemct1 status systemd-timesyncd.services' for details







share|improve this question















  • 1




    Case matters! The command YOU should type is systemctl status systemd-timesyncd.services - Not a capital S, letter "ell" (l) not 1.
    – waltinator
    2 days ago










  • I didn't command anything. When I started ubuntu then I got this error.
    – PRAVEEN YADAV
    2 days ago











  • Welcome to AskUbuntu! The output of timedatectl might be useful here.
    – Elder Geek
    yesterday






  • 1




    Possible duplicate of I wish to configure Time Synchronisation on Ubuntu 16.04.4 but timedatectl give Failed to create bus connection: No such file or directory
    – Elder Geek
    yesterday










  • I think what waltinator is trying to say here is that if you were to edit the output of systemctl status systemd-timesyncd.service into your post it would be useful in helping us solve your problem. Thank you for helping us help you!
    – Elder Geek
    yesterday













up vote
0
down vote

favorite









up vote
0
down vote

favorite











When I boot ubuntu then it shows error



[Failed] : "Failed to start network time synchronization"
See 'Systemct1 status systemd-timesyncd.services' for details







share|improve this question











When I boot ubuntu then it shows error



[Failed] : "Failed to start network time synchronization"
See 'Systemct1 status systemd-timesyncd.services' for details









share|improve this question










share|improve this question




share|improve this question









asked 2 days ago









PRAVEEN YADAV

84




84







  • 1




    Case matters! The command YOU should type is systemctl status systemd-timesyncd.services - Not a capital S, letter "ell" (l) not 1.
    – waltinator
    2 days ago










  • I didn't command anything. When I started ubuntu then I got this error.
    – PRAVEEN YADAV
    2 days ago











  • Welcome to AskUbuntu! The output of timedatectl might be useful here.
    – Elder Geek
    yesterday






  • 1




    Possible duplicate of I wish to configure Time Synchronisation on Ubuntu 16.04.4 but timedatectl give Failed to create bus connection: No such file or directory
    – Elder Geek
    yesterday










  • I think what waltinator is trying to say here is that if you were to edit the output of systemctl status systemd-timesyncd.service into your post it would be useful in helping us solve your problem. Thank you for helping us help you!
    – Elder Geek
    yesterday













  • 1




    Case matters! The command YOU should type is systemctl status systemd-timesyncd.services - Not a capital S, letter "ell" (l) not 1.
    – waltinator
    2 days ago










  • I didn't command anything. When I started ubuntu then I got this error.
    – PRAVEEN YADAV
    2 days ago











  • Welcome to AskUbuntu! The output of timedatectl might be useful here.
    – Elder Geek
    yesterday






  • 1




    Possible duplicate of I wish to configure Time Synchronisation on Ubuntu 16.04.4 but timedatectl give Failed to create bus connection: No such file or directory
    – Elder Geek
    yesterday










  • I think what waltinator is trying to say here is that if you were to edit the output of systemctl status systemd-timesyncd.service into your post it would be useful in helping us solve your problem. Thank you for helping us help you!
    – Elder Geek
    yesterday








1




1




Case matters! The command YOU should type is systemctl status systemd-timesyncd.services - Not a capital S, letter "ell" (l) not 1.
– waltinator
2 days ago




Case matters! The command YOU should type is systemctl status systemd-timesyncd.services - Not a capital S, letter "ell" (l) not 1.
– waltinator
2 days ago












I didn't command anything. When I started ubuntu then I got this error.
– PRAVEEN YADAV
2 days ago





I didn't command anything. When I started ubuntu then I got this error.
– PRAVEEN YADAV
2 days ago













Welcome to AskUbuntu! The output of timedatectl might be useful here.
– Elder Geek
yesterday




Welcome to AskUbuntu! The output of timedatectl might be useful here.
– Elder Geek
yesterday




1




1




Possible duplicate of I wish to configure Time Synchronisation on Ubuntu 16.04.4 but timedatectl give Failed to create bus connection: No such file or directory
– Elder Geek
yesterday




Possible duplicate of I wish to configure Time Synchronisation on Ubuntu 16.04.4 but timedatectl give Failed to create bus connection: No such file or directory
– Elder Geek
yesterday












I think what waltinator is trying to say here is that if you were to edit the output of systemctl status systemd-timesyncd.service into your post it would be useful in helping us solve your problem. Thank you for helping us help you!
– Elder Geek
yesterday





I think what waltinator is trying to say here is that if you were to edit the output of systemctl status systemd-timesyncd.service into your post it would be useful in helping us solve your problem. Thank you for helping us help you!
– Elder Geek
yesterday
















active

oldest

votes











Your Answer







StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "89"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: false,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);








 

draft saved


draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1062110%2fboot-error-failed-to-start-network-time-synchronization%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest



































active

oldest

votes













active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes










 

draft saved


draft discarded


























 


draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1062110%2fboot-error-failed-to-start-network-time-synchronization%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest













































































Popular posts from this blog

Which professions warranted travel in Medieval times?

How do so many people here on Academia.SE, and in general, afford lavish higher education programs?

Trouble downloading packages list due to a “Hash sum mismatch” error